JOSEPH QUINN

🖤

Dedicated to my fiancé EddieMunsonsBitch69

For steveshusband66 hope this is okay!

🖤

You woke up and rolled over as you and smiled as you saw Joseph asleep in front of you. You laid there watching him as his eyes slowly flickered open and he smiled at you.

"What you looking at?" he said sleepily and you internally groaned at his morning voice. No matter how many times you heard it, it would always still get you.

"You," you said as he chuckled and rolled you both so he was leaning above you.

He smiled as he leaned down and kissed you gently. You cupped his face as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away and looked at you lovingly before climbing out of bed.

"You wait here. Don't get up" he said as he walked out of the room.

"You're going to get cold walking around in just your boxers!" you called and he laughed from the kitchen.

After some clanging in the kitchen, Joseph came back into the room holding 2 mugs and grinning at you.

"Here you go my love," he said as he passed you the mug and climbed back in bed next to you.

You looked down in the mug to see a cup of tea. You looked at Joseph to see him grinning at you.

"You made me a cup of tea?" you asked and he nodded.

"Got to treat my boyfriend you know," he said as you sipped from your mug.

"You don't have to treat me, Joseph. I'm the lucky one" you said and he chuckled, shaking his head. He took your mug from you and set them both down before grabbing you by your hips and rolling you over again.

"I am the lucky one my darling," he said as he peppered your face with kisses as you giggled.

"Lies," you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and played with the curls on the back of his head.

"Not lies handsome. I wouldn't have it any other way"

He grinned at you before leaning down and kissing you gently.

"Don't let that tea get cold" he said between kisses as you laughed.