C H A P T E R | T W E N T Y - F I V E

← | ↓

|25|

C A Z H V Y R E

SEEING AS I DID CLAIM THAT THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED, Wood appeared to be aiming for something else, something less horrific.

Sighing, she said, "Bloody folks, I won't let anyone initiate a fistfight display here. If you want to tussle, take it out onto the pitch, Quidditch style."

I did not argue and instantly settled on my stance since I knew that it was the best way to handle the animosity from both parties. We also cast a brief glimpse in the direction of the twins and noticed how intently Wood was staring at them, causing them to turn back from their previous places.

I had anticipated having to employ my "Rogue" mentality to solve a dilemma forcefully, but I think I got by just fine today. In spite of the fact that my viewpoint has changed and I have made numerous new mates as a result, for others, witnessing the Rogue Ravens was no different from any other day. I know that I have become accustomed to having people who, at least somewhat, understand me.

I'm still the same girl who is known to be Skylerence Ravens' blood relative and also who carried on the family's disreputable reputation.

However, I'm confident that no matter what I do to at least draw a line between all of us, it will not be as successful as allowing ourselves just be devoured by our reckless acts.

I mean, if ever I would be accepted into the team, I'm pretty sure I'll be going head-to-head with the twins a lot of the time. It will be bothersome but I can just endure it. It's not like this is the first time that I had a bad encounter with them. We always have bad blood with each other especially when my brother is still here.

As we continued to listen to Wood's plan for how we would resolve the conflict, Fabian and I exchanged glances. "How about this," Wood said, "one of the twin will be going against Ravens to prove that her skill is worthy enough for the team or fell short of our standards. James was the fastest after Weasley but since there is a dispute between you three, we will settle with Fabian." Through his gaze, he was already saying , 'You are going down.'

Lovely. Isn't he so kind to even have the time to rattle me?

"The two of you will be competing on who's faster at getting the golden snitch." She then look at me before looking at Fabian, "Be fast but use your skills as much as possible to widen the horizon of assessing Ravens. I believe that if Ravens perceive to be quite skillful yet lose to Fabian, then we can just accept her as a reserve but if she handled Fabian well and win, she's as good as our new Seeker." Wood explains the conditions as I visualize the whole thing in my head like a stimulation before the actual match.

This will either go well or blow out of proportion but still go well in the end.

I have seen how good-scratch that-how fucking amazing Fabian fly around and plays his position. He can actually be an all arounder if needed. Although the chemistry of the twins is also another vital point in the team that is why we cannot lose their synergy as Beaters.

I contemplate for a bit. I balance the pros and cons of what would happen, I believe that it is still a win-win situation as I will still be a part of the team as long as I prove my skills.

But why settle with that?

I just need to beat the shit out of Fabian Prewett and that will be my ticket to be an official Seeker, as long as needed.

I do want to play the position and actually experience playing on a real match but I believe that it is rightfully to Charles Weasley. That is why if ever he wants to get it back, I will not hesitate to step down.