C H A P T E R | T W E N T Y - T H R E E

← | ↓

|23|

C A Z H V Y R E

I CAN ALREADY SENSE A MIGRAINE ATTACKING ME. This is not something I expected, especially considering the events of the last few days. Why now, exactly? Why does it have to be so early in the morning? I didn't expect him to return early or even at all. This would not appear to become a positive indicator. It can only signify one thing: he needs to accomplish something for which we or the others around us must be needed.

"This can not be right. Why now? I mean, there must be something behind that note. There is a hidden reason why he is coming back." I said out loud as I pondered deeply while speeding the gears in my head to make up a concrete answer for this confusion.

"Let us not beat ourselves up for answers. We might as well confront him head-on when the time is right," Theo said as he noticed the crease on my forehead indicating that I am in my thinking zone.

"You are right. I can not deal with him right now." I sigh as I massage the temples of my head.

I was about to walk again when Theo said something that I did not expect, "But you will face him when it is the time, right?"

What? What the hell was that supposed to mean?

I look back at him and raise my eyebrow. "What is that supposed to mean? I am pretty sure I already made it clear that I do not want to deal with him in any way anymore." I said as I tried not to let myself be engulfed in fury again.

"You know you need to, Cazh. It is inevitable." He said as he caught up to me. He looked straight into my eyes and added, "You need to fix your relationship with your brother, or this could also be a hindrance in our upcoming events."

He knows that I will just rebuttal him; that is why he did not waste time turning his back and starting walking again.

Jeez, he sure knows when to hit the bullseye.

I did not respond to that and just walked beside him until we arrived at the front door of Professor Luthox's office.

I knocked at the door as we waited for him to answer.

"Enter," he mutters before Theo and I made eye contact and went inside his office.

"Glad, you can finally join me again, Cazhvyre. We need to level up your training," Professor Luthox said as he gave me a raised eyebrow. He observed me from head to toe as he noticed that there were still some marks from the fight.

"I guess you did not follow my suggestion to go to the Hospital Wing," He commented as I gave him an eye roll. He then looked at Theo and said, "Thank you, Mr. Green, for dropping her in my office. You can go now."

"Actually, I would like to stay and help," Theo said that making both Professor Luthox and I eyed him curiously at the sudden request.

Professor Luthox cleared his throat before answering, "If Ravens is fine with that then I do not have any complaint." That made the both of them look at me. I was hesitant at first but since Theo already knows about my situation then I guess there's no reason to hide it.

"Be warned, not every lesson is full of safe knowledge, sometimes it can be extreme," I said as he soak in my warning before nodding his head.