C H A P T E R | T W E N T Y - F O U R

← | ↓

|24|

C A Z H V Y R E

AFTER THAT INCIDENCE in my private lessons with Professor Luthox, a few days have already passed, and it hasn't happened since then. I've gotten the knack of utilizing Astro to sneak a peak at occurrences that are a few seconds away, but nothing significant has happened yet.

However, the person I have seen from that encounter is what troubles me the most. Afterward, I often had the need to visit that...chamber, but I never saw him there. I feel that it is only a repeat of that situation, and my ability is telling me that there may have been something important that I overlooked or that I should have thought about more.

I was brought back down to reality when Marlene yelled, "Lily, can we kindly take a break?! I came to an agreement to study with you all since I need some assistance in one of our lessons! I did not mean to study everything!" It had taken me just about thirty minutes to realize that I had been reading the same page of the book.

Remus looked at the situation and said, "A break would do us well. James and Sirius are already attempting to flee, Peter is starving, some of us need some sleep, and Cazh was fixated on the same page for so long that I can recall."

Lily was ready to interrupt his speech when she noticed that everyone deserved rest from all the reading. Since examinations are only three days away, we all convened in the library to finish our review of prior lessons.

The second Quidditch match will then start, followed by Christmas break, which means I'll have to return to the awful house.

Lily reminded us, "Fine! Let us just continue studying later instead." And yet all we got in response was groans.

Since I haven't mainly studied that topic in-depth yet, I was unable to truly fight with her. My mind is cluttered with many factors, and I can tell that I'd have to let some of them go.

I hollered "Jamesy" when I saw James and Sirius laughing and playing near the library.

He move past Sirius as soon as he heard his name, causing the poor fellow to drop to the ground and the librarian to issue one last reprimand to everyone about behaving improperly within the library.

He quickly walked up to my side and asked, "Yes, Cazh?" while adjusting my books. I'm not even sure how he appears to be able to remember to do this each time. He constantly manages to assist me despite the fact that I never even asked him to.

I stated, "I can handle it."

"But I want to help you. Leave this to me," he only grinned as he said to me.

While I tried to restrain myself, I couldn't help feeling that fluttering sensation in my gut.

Sirius cried out furiously as he pushed himself to his feet, "Jeez! Thank you, Prongs! I admire your assistance! By the way, will the two of you stop freaking acting romantic-ish in front of me? I think I'll spew at any second."

Remus cut in, which caused Peter to chuckle, "You could just ignore them, but you preferred to be your dramatic self."

Peter said, "However James resembles a puppy every time Cazh calls out his name."

These men are so loud, that I'm convinced that the librarian's piercing glare is already upon us.

Alice suggested, yet we all agreed, "Let's get out of here before we get blacklisted."

I had already planned to do something that will relieve the stress I was experiencing, but all I could think about was food. I am unable to focus right now, so reading a novel is not an alternative.