C H A P T E R | S I X

← | ↓

|06|

C A Z H V Y R E

I, CAZHVYRE RÈNE RAVENS, sat on my bed while trying to pull myself from my sleepy state, resting my head on my hand, opening my eyes slowly and tilt my head to look at the time.

"I bloody freaking woke up early again," I said to myself. I did not know why but even though how late I slept in, I still woke up early despite some of my nights filled with screaming and trashing around my bed. Good thing, there's the magic that can help me not be heard and I'm also lucky to have a room all by myself.

I did not go back to sleep nor waste any more time and just took a bath. Then I pick out a more comfortable outfit for today. I picked out a white buttoned long sleeves sweater and put on a knitted patterned sweater of gold and red, dark blue high waist jeans and black combat boots that completes my outfit of the day. I also put on my Gryffindor jumper before getting my things and walking out of my room.

I should be running around the Academy now as an exercise like my usual routine but I decided to actually just take a stroll to clear my mind before going to the library to return the book that I borrowed yesterday.

I'm still adjusting to my new set-up, talking to people, not actually scaring people, showing people my emotions, that I care and so on and so on.

I was walking peacefully when I hit someone after I made a turn in the hallways. Luckily, it was not that hard so I manage to regain my balance. When I look at the person that I just bumped into, we both fell silent as our eyes met each other.

Of all people, why does it has to be someone like him?

"Well if it isn't little Ravens." He said that made me almost scoff and maybe throw a punch at him. But then again, it is actually quite a fine morning and I don't want to ruin it any further by giving this guy any satisfaction from getting out some reaction from me.

"Rosier," I said with a slight hint of impatience.

"Are you going somewhere? I can keep your company for a little while." He said and flash me his usual smile that might trick other girls and fall to his charms but not me.

This is actually the first time that we ever had an interaction especially since Slytherins doesn't really want to cross with my brother's group before.

"I prefer my own company," I did not waste any more time and try to move away from him but he just moves and block my path. Is this guy looking for a beating? I could really use some of my energy for that if he really won't stop bothering me.

"I can change that," he said and smirked.

"I can also hurt you if you will not get out of my way," I replied coldly.

He then mocks a surrender but still kept the smirk on his way. "Other day then little Ravens. I'll see you later in the Great Hall. I actually like your company." He said before bumping his shoulder with mine in a playful manner.

It's a good thing I still have the restraint or he'll be already in the bloody hospital wing.

I sigh quietly and just continue to my journey to the library. After returning the book, I tried to slow down my way to the Great Hall, still thinking about what Rosier said a while ago. I really don't like the attention that he is giving me.

Why does this even happen? People usually avoid me especially with my reputation but I guess my brother's presence also contribute to that and now that he is gone, people are becoming more confident in trying to pry with my own life.