C H A P T E R | E L E V E N

← | ↓

|11|

C A Z H V Y R E

THREE DAYS ALREADY PASSED since I had an intense conversation with Sirius. In short, the content of our conversation was packed with how fucked up our lives were—are.

After that conversation, I met up with Remus to do our homework. Lily was busy stressing herself out with her problems which are mostly about her studies and for the upcoming exams which are actually a bit far ahead. I have no idea how she can be so stressed when she's already good enough and clearly very smart. Although, I can't really blame her. Other people have their own ways of dealing with their problems.

When Sirius went inside the common room that time, he treated me the same like we did not have the conversation before which is completely fine with me. I did expect him to be a little distant from me but thankfully, we're still just like how we are before.

The good thing is that he actually gets affected by what I said. I know that at some point we have our own opinions on the matter and I won't push him to his limits. I saw how he look at Regulus when we're in the Great Hall and when we bumped with their grade level. He looks like he wants to talk to him but I know that he's still scared of how Regulus might react, scared that he'll be rejected again. That is why I admire him. Despite everything, he can still pull himself together even a little and that takes courage, like a real Gryffindor that he is.

"I can't help but notice a little bit of change in Sirius' behaviour." I was brought back into reality when I saw the look that Remus is giving me. We're currently at the Black Lake again, just spending our time all together. Sirius and James were playing childishly, Peter is in his own world while doing his homework and asking us from time to time for help, Remus is reading a new muggle book and I'm just sitting there, watching them do their own thing.

"Hmm, I think he's acting just the same, all childish and with quite arrogantly confidence," I said not really giving in on the hints that Remus was dropping.

"Let's not make this hard, Cazh. I know that you have to do something with it. I saw you walk out from the fields, leaving Sirius all serious and in a daze." So he saw us. I sigh at that and look at him. He's giving me that look again.

"We did not fight. Well, not exactly." He looks at me for a short time before nodding his head along.

"It looks like it but I know that something still happened between the two of you. I actually think that it's a good thing since he looks happier and not stressed out." He then gave me a soft smile, "I saw how he steal some glances on Regulus."

I smiled at that secretly. I guess I'm not the only one who noticed. I wonder if Regulus himself noticed it. Regulus might be a bright kid but if he really noticed Sirius's glances at him, I'm pretty sure he'll think of something that might lead to a misunderstanding. These two brothers are giving me a headache

"I also noticed that Green starts to interact with you more. It even looks like you are both been friends for a long time." I rolled my eyes playfully at that. Remus can be quite an observant fella when you get to know him.

"We...made up and became real friends."

"Well, looks like everything seems working out for you and the people around you. Maybe I'll consult you too about my problems, Miss Ravens." I rolled my eyes at that and hit him on the shoulders that made him whimper a sound.