C H A P T E R | T W E L V E

← | ↓

|12|

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. THAT IS WHAT CAZHVYRE RAVENS is thinking at this moment. She woke up, feeling fully rejuvenated and completely healed—well, that is according to how she felt. That is why she mark this day as another one of those quiet and beautiful days.

Everything seems to fall into that idea as the sun rays shone right at her side of the Hospital Wing, everything is quiet without any sound of distraction, she completely fell away from the world where she can be alone and just immerse herself along with nature.

"Cazh," There was a moment when she thought he heard someone call her name but regard it as an inside voice. 'Is this one of my visions again?' She was confused at first because it doesn't seem to be in her head. But then again, her visions can be different each time which is bloody irritating at times.

"Cazh! Hey, wake up! We need to have that talk," That is when Cazhvyre finally opens her eyes suddenly remembering about the events last night. 'James?' She thought before looking for him. She peeks at her right and saw him crouching and walking towards Cazhvyre without making any noise.

'What the hell is he doing? No one is here beside me. Even Madame Pomfrey left to do something.' Cazhvyre thought as she watches James do his crazy antics. It's like he's making his own movie early in the morning. He really can't help but worry and have that talk early in the morning.

"You can just act normal, James. No one is here beside me." That is when he finally observe his surroundings and realized that Cazhvyre was right. He turns red in embarrassment. This is not what he imagined in his head when he was practising how to approach Cazhvyre. He could at least act a bit cooler than an idiot.

"Sorry," He manages to squeak before changing the subject to his original goal. "So, how are you feeling?" He started with the very first thing that came up in his mind—completely forgetting about his prepared speech.

"Bloody brilliant," Cazhvyre said honestly.

"Good," James reply as silence envelop them. It looks like James' brain just stop functioning when he was suddenly captured yet again by Cazhvyre Ravens. 'I could get used to it looking at her in the morning as the sun rays shine at her face and reveal her beautiful face and impeccable smooth white skin.' He thought, completely forgetting that he doesn't have much time.

Cazhvyre seems to notice his sudden halt in motion as he stares at her. She wonders if he really just like staring at people which is quite rude in her opinion but she doesn't mind, as long as it's him. Well, of course, her other friends too.

"So...I'm sure you're gonna ask about those kinds of incidents with Avery," James seems to snap out of his fantasy land as he heard Cazhvyre.

"Yeah, I mean, have they always been doing this to you? You know you can report this to Dumbledore. I'm sure he can help you." He said, carefully picking his words. To be honest, that idea already came to Cazhvyre's mind. Although she and Dumbledore are quite close when it comes to the important stuff, Cazhvyre never really just rely on him. She knows for a fact that Dumbledore likes games and riddles. In this situation, she knows that he is currently handling some more pressing matters.

"It's fine. It has never happened before because my brother was always there for me. They just put their attention on me since they're scared of my brother and now that he's gone, I seem to fall into their radar." James was about to reply when Cazhvyre continues, "Also, Dumbledore is busy these days. We already know what it's like on the outside of this place. Things are getting quite tense." James knows for a fact that Cazhvyre will not take any more suggestions.