C H A P T E R | F O U R

← | ↓

|04|

C A Z H V Y R E

WHAT A WAY TO CONTINUE MY DAY. This is surely one of my unusual day.

"So, how will we enter?" Sirius asked.

"What's the password again?" James asked as an answer.

"Lemon drop or does it change every now and then?" Asked Remus Lupin, mainly to himself as if trying to remember what is the right password.

"Sherbet Lemon," I said and the gargoyle opens up for us to enter. They all look at me giving me some questioning looks.

"It's one of his favorite muggle sweets," I answered. They still look at me weirdly before entering the office.

"Ah, Miss Ravens and the Marauders, Potter, Lupin, Black, and Pettigrew. What do I owe all of you this pleasure?" Dumbledore, the usual wizard he is, asked us in a gentle with a hint of child-like manner.

"Um, it's actually just Ravens who has some business with you, Sir," Peter said shyly at our back.

"I see. Well then Miss Ravens, is this about your dreams?" Dumbledore said. We're not sure what to call my gift is, to be honest, that's why we call it dreams for now.

I nod my head and explain it, "It's not like any other Professor. This is different. It did not only appear when I was awake which is rare already, it...became real. Rem saw it too that is why it occurred to me that I really coughed blood, not only as a dream or a vision but as a reality."

Dumbledore nods with a serious expression this time. "Can I ask what could it be that you saw this time that made you coughed blood?"

I look at him then the marauders, it's not really publicly said or known, about my condition I mean.

"Don't worry. You can trust them. You don't have to explain really how your gift works. You just need to tell me what really happened. They'll be with you in the group for the near future." He hinted at me. So they'll be asked too, to join the Order. Well, if Dumbledore trusts them, I don't have any choice but to put my trust in them too, more in Dumbledore of course.

"It's only images...I heard voices, felt everything as if I was really there and it really is happening until everything overwhelmed my whole body. At first, there's this voice saying 'Darkness shall spread', then my chest starts to hurt, four words keep on ringing in my ears when I walk out of the classroom, 'Dark Lord. Rise. War. Death', then different kind of images enters my mind,  fast and vividly but after they all pass like lightning, they disappear along with my memory or what I saw from them." I explained. The four look at me with shock, they cannot believe that all of that happened to me in those quick moments.

I don't even know if they believe me because right now, all of them are as a shock as they can be, especially because of the word 'Dark Lord'. I think anyone would go crazy if they heard it, not only as a title but the name of the Dark Lord himself.

Dumbledore looks at me with complete seriousness. "No one else knows about this?" I nod my head and just look at the four as if saying only the people present here know.

"Have you heard anything from your brother?" I think for a moment if I should say it because I'm not completely—one hundred percent—sure if it came from him. Anything could happen without really knowing the truth and I myself am a victim of that.

"Not really. Well, I'm not quite sure if it came from him but I had my suspicions. Someone left a note inside my dorm room." I said. I made sure not to add any more thought to the last line giving them some hint that I don't really wanna tell them what is in the note. Of course, marauders being them tried to follow up some questions.