C H A P T E R | N I N E

← | ↓

|09|

C A Z H V Y R E

THEY ALL LOOK AT ME AS IF I GREW TWO MORE HEADS. I can see it in their faces, the questions that are swimming in their minds right now. They tried to talk to each other by making eye contact, waiting for someone to break the ice.

"What are you talking about?" Finally, they pass the baton to none other than James Potter. Of course, he pretended not to know anything. I swear to Godric, they are the worse actors.

"Yeah, we do not have any map," Peter added. Sirius then sling his arm around Peter. "We do not have any map that covers the whole Hogwarts with the help of magic." They all look at Sirius with an 'Are you kidding me look'.

Remus grunted while he facepalms himself, "You guys are the worst." He then looks at me and asked, "How did you know about the map?" The other three tried to argue with Remus but their mouths just hanging open.

"I snuck out and saw the three of them arguing while a map is on their hands, specifically on Potter. They're clearly not discreet as I can hear their voices even though I am in a great distance and also saw them vanish with the help of a cloak." I explained nonchalantly. Remus glared at the three but they just avoid his gaze, not brave enough to feel the wrath of Remus.

Remus glare turns into a worried glance when he looks at me again, "Wait, was that the time of a full moon?" Oh, now that I think about it, it surely is. Okay, time to act Cazh.

"Yeah, I guess. Why?" I said with a pretend curious look.

"N-Nothing." Remus stuttered. I shrug my shoulders as a sign of ending the conversation and changing the subject.

"So, what should we bake?" Sirius entered perfectly as we put our attention on him.

"You mean, what should I bake?"

"Oh yeah. Wait, how can you know I can't bake?" Sirius asked. I look at him seriously, checking him from head to toe. "You don't look like you can. Might as well poison us." He then acts as if I just stab him as he put his hand on his chest.

"You wound me, Cazh!" I just roll my eyes and open the door of the kitchen.

"Lady Ravens! Dorey is happy to welcome Miss Ravens in the kitchen again! It is a pleasure for Dorey." Dorey, our own house-elf welcome me immediately as if sensing my arrival. I gave her a small warm smile.

"That is nice of you, Dorey. Thank you for welcoming us." She shakes her head, "No Lady Ravens, Dorey serves you, my lady. It is right to welcome my lady here anytime." The marauders look at each other, wondering what is my relation to the house-elf.

"You did not stay at home?" I ask. She immediately changes into a melancholic look. "The master order me not to bother him, Lady Ravens. He looks like a mess, my lady." My mood immediately changes into a cold one as I heard what she said.

So my uncle is home. Well, not home, just in the house. I'm already dreading the Christmas break.

I nod at her, "Thank you for the information, Dorey. Can you help me bake for the five of us?" I said while changing the subject which did not go unnoticed by the four.