C H A P T E R | S I X T E E N

← | ↓

|16|

C A Z H V Y R E

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW DID WE END UP IN THIS SITUATION. I know that we already have a tense air between the two of us but I did not expect things to escalate quickly that he immediately act to talk to me. I already have a feeling that he and I were thinking the same thing. It's like there's a familiar sense between the two of us besides the intensity of both of our auras.

"I'm sorry for keeping you from your friends, I just wanted to know if you saw something earlier," He said seriously. I observe him for a while before making a careful move.

"I don't honestly think that I saw something that you didn't see, Professor." I simply said, not giving him the answer that he wants.

He then observes me for a while just like what I did, "I believe that we really don't have to hide things here. Professor Dumbledore did say that you have something special that makes you different from everyone else. He also warned me of you being too careful with strangers." Professor Dumbledore said that? Then he must've trusted him a lot. Does this mean he's also part of the Order?

"You must be part of the Order then," I said that made him nod in confirmation. "Well, even if you are part of it and Professor Dumbledore trust you, I do not. So let's observe each other for a while and mind our own businesses." I added as I clearly gave him a warning that if he pushes any further, things will not go smoothly from now on. It's not like it's not rocky in the first place.

"Somehow, you remind me of someone. Fine, let's do that." He said as he opens the door for me indicating for me to leave. Well, he's seriously different too from the other Professors.

"I just want you to know that if something happened and Dumbledore isn't around, you come to me." That made me almost raise my eyebrow. I would rather go to Professor Slughorn—Oh wait, that's more terrible. I'll just go with Professor Minnie.

"Let's see what fate decides, Professor Luthox." I vaguely answer him before having an intense staring contest with him. I was about to end it and walk away when someone interfered in our little argument.

"I see that you have met each other." I was just thinking about the devil and she just appeared.

"Professor McGonagall, what do we owe you a pleasure?" Professor Luthox sound still as serious as before but he kinds of humour Professor Minnie, I guess. I wonder Minnie also taught him as a student before? Where did this guy even come from? I tried to shut down my train of thoughts again because I know for sure that the questions inside my head will not stop if I think about them every time.

Wait, what is even his full name? Bloody hell, Cazh. Just stop thinking about it!

"Professor Luthox, I see that you already met Miss Ravens." I did not even notice that I already tag along with the two professors and went inside Professor Dumbledore's office.

Why is everybody saying that? Professor Luthox and I look so confused about how they say that as if we should already know each other. I mean, I did felt something odd about him like there is this familiar feeling that I can't shake off.  I decided to change the subject and just go straight to the point on the reason why am I here with them instead of spiralling in my thoughts again.

"Professor Dumbledore," I started that made all of them look at me. "May I ask why am I also here? Is this something about the Order?" I freely said the name as all of us here are a part of it. There's no need to hide anything.