𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

After school i bid my goodbyes to gwen and finn then head to Robins house. Once i get there i knock on the door. I hear shuffling going on then the door opens. It's Robin who opens it. He is wearing sweats and a wife beater. His hair is down covering parts of his face making him look even more attractive.

"Why weren't you at school" i ask him as i enter his house. "I didn't feel like going probably not gonna go tomorrow either" he replies walking to his room.

I know he's trying to convince me not to go either. I follow him and put my bag by the door. "Are you wearing my sweater?" "Yeah its very comfortable" I say laying down on his bed waiting for him.

He was sitting at his desk doing something. "I was kind of worried today when you didn't show up" i say covering up with his blanket.
"Why" he asks looking at me. "Well you know the grabber has been taking kids and you didn't show up to school" "Yeah but you know i can handle myself" he says going back to his work.

"You know he almost got me a few time" I hear something drop on the table but i pay no attention too it. "Did you tell anyone" "No not since the first time it happened but hey im all good" i say.

He doesn't say anything and i hear him pick up whatever he dropped. We sit in a comforting silence as i wait for him to finish whatever he is doing.

Once he's done he puts his stuff away and comes to the bed. I turn to face him and we stare at each other for a while. "You should stay the night" he says resting his hand on my waist. "My Par-" im not able to finish my sentence because he pulls me closer and kisses me.

"It's one night mi amor" he says after he pulls away. "Im gonna be in so much trouble Robin" i say say wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Fine" "Yes" he exclaims giving me a quick kiss.

We lay in silence enjoying each others presence. "Did you know my mom asked if we were using protection" i say earning a laugh from him. "She thought we were fucking" "Why do you have to say it like that" i say rolling my eyes.

I hear the front door open and hear Mrs Arellano's voice. "I am going to see your mom" i say as i jump up and head to the living room. I would never tell robin that i like his mom more than him.

༄𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞༄

𝐚 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲