Chapter 23 | Treating You Well

NYX MANSON

VINCENZO'S LITTLE BROTHER tilts his head to the side, and it's now I see that he's been looking at me. The dark sunglasses mask his eyes, so I haven't noticed where his eyes have been this entire time.

"Are you my brother's woman?" He asks, and I nod with a smile. "You are not what I expected."

I scoff. "What is that supposed to mean?" I snap, offended by his words.

He folds his arms. "I didn't think my brother would get such a beautiful woman to stick by his side for something other than his money," the boy explains with a smirk.

I awkwardly smile at him, embarrassed. "My father is rich. I don't need another man trying to spend millions on me," I state with a shrug.

"Your name is Nyx, right? The Greek goddess of night?" I nod to which he smiles.

We stare at each other for a moment, no one around the dinner table saying a word. "Why do you have sunglasses on?" I ask, and the smile falls from his lips immediately. "I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's ok," he interrupts me. He pulls the sunglasses off his face. I tilt my head and blink a few times. "That's why I keep them on," he chuckles at my reaction, and I feel embarrassed all over again. "I probably have the most unique eye colour in the family."

I agree by nodding because his eyes are by far much more different than his brothers' eyes. He has two different coloured eyes.

The left eye is a similar hue to Vincenzo's eyes, while his right eye is light mix between white and silver. There's a short, painful looking vertical scar running down from his eyebrow to his right eye but doesn't continue under his eye.

"The scar is from an accident. I'm lucky I can still see with both eyes," he explains briefly with a frown. His smile returns in a matter of seconds. "Apparently, Vincenzo and I are adopted," he chuckles while pointing to their father.

Unlike Vincenzo and this boy, their father has the same eyes as Lorenzo and his son, making Vincenzo and his younger brother stand out the most.

Vincenzo's younger brother winks at me, and I softly smile as I stare down at the table. My easy to annoy boyfriend groans, and I look up at him with an innocent smile.

Vincenzo places his large hand on my thigh, squeezing just enough to cause a shudder to run through my body. "Don't forget she's still my woman, Enzo," he grits, possessiveness oozing from his Italian accent.

My ears perk up. "Enzo?"

"Yes, that's my name," the youngest brother responds. "But call me by my other name, Matteo, to avoid confusion."

"So it's Vincenzo, Lorenzo, and Enzo?" I softly laugh while looking over at Aurora.

She grins. "Yes! I couldn't help it," she pipes, and her husband playfully rolls his eyes with a smile.

Vincenzo slowly slips his hand through my slit my eyes slowly lower to his hand as it disappears further up my dress, gently caressing my inner thigh. He leans closer to my head, his hot breath running down the side of my neck.

"Do you want me to remove my hand?" I shake my head. "Mmh, good," he mutters before moving his head away.

His hand rises up, his fingers lightly tapping against my covered clit, and my lips twist a bit. He uses his thumb to draw circles along my clit causing a sweet shudder to bolt down my spine.