Part 24 - The Desire

Start from the beginning

Sasuke: "Hold on tight okay? Don't let go." He whispered softly, repeating the same words Naruto did to Sakura on the return from the moon. [Naruto ended up kissing Sakura and not Hinata.] Hinata somehow felt nervous yet safe inside his eyes while she felt her stomach flood with so many butterflies inside. Nodding awkwardly while clinging to his just like that, she felt a gust of wind bumping into her as Sasuke jumped without warning.  She left out a yelp and shirked as she squeezed her eyes shut. 

.....Sasuke let out a low chuckle to see Hinata clinging to his more while hugging him tightly. Not that he minds. Hinata almost let out a gasp to hear a laugh from Sasuke for the first time. It sounds like an enchanting melody and she wondered why he had never laughed before. Hearing his rare chuckles will make her drown in his irresistible charm more. And a lot of fangirls will beg him to be their boyfriend...

Sasuke: "Open your eyes." He whispered into her ears making her open her striking eyes. Her fear disappeared into the thin air immediately to see a sea of lavender flowers looking up at her. Those purple flowers swayed left and right creating endless waves of ripples. Her breath was taken away by such a scene. Hinata has never thought a place as marvellous as this can exist in her lifetime.

Hinata: "It's very beautiful." She exclaimed weakly as her senses still hadn't returned to her fully.

Sasuke: "You know what's more beautiful?" Hinata looked up at him puzzled and her soft gaze lingered on his lips which had a genuine and a small smile etched on them.

Hinata: "What's more beautiful?" She asked with confusion and forgetting about the fact that they are in the middle of the air, high above the ground.

Sasuke: "You." Oops~ A bright scarlet colour rushed to Hinata's pale cheeks at his words making her almost faint. Hinata had to control her heart not to burst at his word which managed to turn her senses upside down and make her blood flow backward.

Hinata: "S-Sasuke-Kun!!" And that's all she could say. For the raven who smiled mischievously to see her most adorable reaction, he could never get tired of seeing those blushes she gives. 

Isn't it thrilling? To see someone you love blushing madly because of the flattering words you said? 

.

.

.

Hinata: "There is a cave around 30 kilometres at 3 o'clock. Will we settle for the night there?" Focusing on her Byakugen, Hinata informed Sasuke who smiled surreptitiously, amazed and proud that she can see that far. The raven knew that Neji Hyuuga can only see around 10 kilometres. Well, it isn't that surprising though. Hinata Hyuuga was known as the Byakugan princess and she was abducted for her power by Toneri. 

Sasuke: "Lead the way." Even though Sasuke is the leader, Hinata is a bit surprised that he isn't that bossy and understanding. Whenever they are going to make a decision, the raven never forgets to ask about her opinion and waits for her approval. 'He is such an amazing leader.' She exclaimed without knowing that Sasuke is very pushy, cold, demanding and selfish when he was in Team Taka. Sasuke is biasing and I know that. 

...Two of them rushed to the destination Hinata pointed to as the sun was slowly sinking in and retreating from the sky. The light started to fade away and the darkness started to invade so they will have to set up a tent or find a safe shelter to avoid unnecessary danger. They are not in Konoha and they are in the middle of nowhere where there are a lot of dangerous things waiting ahead. So it's better for them to find a safe spot for the night before the darkness comes. 

Sasuke: "I will go fetch fish and water. Can you collect wood and make fire Hinata?" He asked while putting his mission bag down and looking at Hinata who was unzipping her cloak and quickly looked away with a faint blush on his cheeks. Hinata always wore oversized T-shirts or clothes and covered up her body so well that he almost forget she is a... woman... He found himself unable to look at her when Hinata came out of her room with her mission gear which hugged her figure tightly. When the realization hit him, he felt very embarrassed to see those huge things on her chest. Hinata Hyuuga has breasts... and an hourglass figure most women envy of...