"Thank you, now go have fun. I love you."

"I love you too, mom." I say before hanging up.

Taking a deep breath I head out of my room and down the stairs.

I sit on one of the barstool at the kitchen counter, impatiently tapping my knee while scrolling Twitter, before I hear heels clicking on the stairs.

Locking my phone and placing it in my pocket I look up just in time for Evelyn to make it to the doorway. My breath gets caught in my throat as I take in her appearance.

Her dark brown hair is in loose curls as it falls down to her cleavage. She's wearing a tight silk dress that is a sage green color that brings out her eyes, that stops at her shins. The dress has a low v-cut at the top and hugs her perfectly letting her bump show. She's paired it with a pair of white heels and gold jewelry. Her make up is natural, letting her freckles still show.

"Fuck..." I mumble under my breath as I stand up and walk towards her, "You look beautiful." The words leave my mouth without hesitation, I don't think I've ever called a girl that.

Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink as she smiles up at me, "Thank you." She says scanning me over, "Not too bad yourself." She says as I get a cocky grin, "I know."

"Just couldn't help yourself, could you?" She giggles as I cup my hands around her face. "Nope." I say before my lips connect with hers and her hands rest on my chest.

"So where are we going?" She asks, pulling away for air, as I shrug.

"Don't know, was thinking maybe that strip club on the corner of Oceanside." I say grinning as she lightly shoves me.

"You're definitely paying for dinner now." She says as I wrap my arm around waist, kissing the top of her head, taking in her coconut shampoo.

"Let's go baby." I say leading her into the garage.

The drive there is peaceful as I rub my thumb back and forth on her thigh, "Oh yeah. My mom is apparently coming tomorrow." I say as her eyes widen. "Relax, she'll love you." I reassure her as she slowly nods her head. Pulling into the parking lot of The Boardwalk. I turn off the car before opening my door and Evelyn starts to mimic me. "Evy! You know better." I say as she tries to stifle a laugh, failing miserably.

I quickly get out and walk around the car and open her door, grabbing her arm she slowly steps down. Yeah, the truck isn't the best for date night with a pregnant woman. Between the heels and the belly, it's difficult. "Thanks babe." She says as I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she intertwines our fingers, so her arm is rested against her chest.

"I love this place." She says , smiling up at sign.

"I know." I say as she looks at me confused.

"How?"

"I have my ways..." I say as she doesn't question any further but instead, leans up and pecks me on the lips.

"Wanna sit inside, patio, or beach."

"Beach... duh." She says as if it's a given. Which it kinda was, I just wanted to make sure didn't make a special call earlier for nothing.

Walking through the doors of the restaurant I'm greeted by the hostess, who recognizes me, "Good evening, Mr. Rhodes. Right this way."

"She's not even going to ask how many?"

"She doesn't need too." I say as Evelyn's perfectly sculpted brows knit together.

"Why?" She asks as I just grin.

"Grey?"

"Greyson?" She asks as my smile just grows bigger.