The lobby was busy and had people bustling about, checking in and checking out, going by the pool or going to enjoy themselves. I didn't see Friday just yet so I sat in one of the love chairs and waited. About three minutes had passed and I looked over at the elevator opening for like the hundredth time. Finally I saw Friday stepping out, he was wearing a dark blue ripped jeans with a black short sleeve button down shirt that hanged loosely outside of his pants, hiding his belt.

He had on his shades as usual and a silver patek Philippe that graced his wrist nicely. He sported a dark blue air force ones and he looked amazing and expensive.

His head turned in my direction and he instantly smirked so I know that he spotted me, I stood to greet him and we embraced each other in a hug.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" he replied releasing me, he peeped outside of the lobby and then back at me.

"So the paparazzi chose today of all days to swarm outside so I'm just waiting for my bodyguards then we'll go" I nodded then took back my seat, he went on his phone typing away while we waited and I just looked around taking in my surroundings.

After a while of waited he gesture for us to go and that's when he put on a black polo hat I didn't see him, it framed his face perfectly giving him this dark and mysterious look. He took my hand and we met his five bodyguards at the door, we ducked out heads and the bodyguards guided us to Friday's Lamborghini.

We quickly got inside finally getting away from all the flashes of camera's and nosey people yelling "is that your new girlfriend Friday?" And "what happened to Tia?" I didn't acknowledge them and he didn't either so that was that.

"Sorry about that" he muttered putting the keys in the ignition. I thinned my lips and nodded looking through the windows at the paparazzi still taking pictures.

We sped off in an unfamiliar direction, Friday drove smoothly through the busy streets of south beach, we pulled up to a big building that said T. Dot recording studio.

"This is not where I wanna take you but I gotta get in a quick session of work" he said looking over at me.

"It's fine" truly it was since I was literally tagging along, I wasn't one to wine about everything and make a big deal out of things.

His bodyguards pulled up and we hopped out if the car to meet them, they escorted us inside the studio and we went up about three floors before coming into a one that you clearly heard some beautiful singing from. We went through the door that the singing was coming from and I saw the same girl from the party house that rubbed Friday's chest down and bumped into me sitting in a chair and talking to another girl inside the booth.

There was three gentlemen inside as well, one writing something down, another talking another messing with the auto tune, disc jockey thingy.

"Waddup bwoy!" The one writing something down greeted Friday dabbing him up. He was a tall, dark and handsome fella, look around forty.

"Sup Rich" Friday greeted, the other two dabbed him up as well and the girl looked around at us and I could have sworn she squinted her eyes at me.

"And who is this pretty little lady" the man asked .

"Aliyah" I said sticking my hand out and he smiled and told me his name which was Richard, the other two also greeted me and told me their names which were Liv and dre. The girl waved to Friday but didn't acknowledge me which was fine by the way.

I took a seat on one of the leather sofas by the corner and awkwardly tried to fit into a celebrity's lifestyle, I was of no trouble and allowed Friday to record his session, he was doing an upbeat pop feature with Chris brown so he was doing his part.

Suddenly I felt the urge to go pee and tapped Liv on his shoulder "yes sweets" he turned taking the headphones off.

"Aum... Sorry but could you point me to the bathroom please" he nodded then told me the directions, I didn't say anything to Friday as he was in the booth and I didn't need to tell him everything either. I walked out with the burning feeling of eye piercing my head back but I didn't look back.

I stumbled upon the female bathroom not long after and did my business, when I came out I stumbled upon the she devil herself washing her hands by one of the sinks. I didn't pay her any mind and proceeded to wash my hands also.

She began by scoffing here we go "Friday really downgraded this time" she mumbled eyeing me. Again I chose to ignore her. I took a piece of paper towel and started drying my hand.

"No bitch will ever be better than Tia" she said again, if it was Aliyah last year I would have popped this bitches ass long time ago but I had a career now, I am in celebrity territory and didn't want drama under my name plus I already had a shitty two days because if onika and just wasn't in the mood.

I threw the paper in the trash can and began walking out only for her to yell after me again.

"He'll never want you bitch!" Ooh! Was this girl pushing it! Calm down Aliyah... I blew a raggedy breath out and walked back to the studio pissed as ever. Friday was out of the booth and talking to Richard when he noticed I had come back in.

His eyebrows drew together in concern when he noticed my face and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" I played a fake smile on my lips and nodded.

"Hmhm" not convinced he stooped down Infront of me.

"What's wron-" he was cut off by the door pulling and little miss bitch walking in, I rolled my eyes and Friday noticed this then to make shit worse she smirked in my direction and shook her head. He sighed and looked down.

"We'll get going, just let me finish up with Richard" I nodded again and sat back in the chair trying to calm my nerves down.