I understand growing up is another reason but still.. it's not just that you grew up.. it's also that you had to deal with all this shit alone with no one to rely on neither emotionally not physically. Which exhausted you and the result came out like.. this." Jungkook said in a serious tone as he sighed after saying everything.

"Now that you are here maybe the old taehyung will come back soon. I miss him too.. this version.. is kind of very supressed in a way I don't like. Always scared of something that something bad might happen.. paranoid about everything.. too conscious. I am trying my best to just survive.. first I was trying to survive in the industry for so long.. i succeeded but failed in life.. now i am just trying to survive life.. maybe i will be able to live it again with you now.. hopefully." Taehyung said with a smile we he admitted his feelings while he held the younger's hand as he caressed  it softly.

"I am here with you.. hopefully for a much longer time this time.. i know it has been difficult for you.. and being an idol actor isn't easy when you don't have a private life because of the fame and all the sasaengs and the toxic so called fans.

I just hope one day you will be able to be your actual self in front of the whole world , the world that actually loves you and respects you.. they will accept you without second thoughts. I know it. I don't really care about what the others would think.. the media or the public since i don't exactly have a fandom and i am not an idol or someone.. just a well known personality..

i can come out whenever i want and however i want and i wouldn't care about the consequences.. but i know it can never be the same for you.. and hiding yourself for so long is definitely exhausting too. I hope this break will be somehow beneficial for you and will help you mend yourself back." Jungkook voiced out as he pecked the elder's hands that had been holding his as he showed a small reassuring smile.

"You really are my life's sunshine.. it hasn't been long since you came back in my life and it already feels changing. Thank you so much.. i don't know what i did in my life to deserve such a person like you. You are so brave, courageous and strong now.. just when i feel i can't be more proud you prove me wrong." Taehyung chuckled as he made the man sit in his own lap gently who pressed his lips on to his in a tender kiss as they kept their lips connected without moving.

As they pulled away jungkook kissed elder's forehead.."thank you for surviving.. i am proud of you." He whispered.

"Too soon to say that i love you? A lot.. more than you can ever imagine." Taehyung confessed as he delicately held the man's face in his one hand.

"No.. i love you too. I have always loved you.. from years and my feelings haven't changed in the slightest bit.. if they did they only grew. I was just waiting for you to say it." Jungkook muttered as he showed his bunny smile.. his teeth adorably peeking out.

Taehyung released a sigh of relief as he kissed his again.. as if he was addicted to his lips already.. he pecked his both cheeks, his nose and eyes.. and showered him in kisses.. making the man giggle.

"H-hyung.. i think we should start on work already." Jungkook muttered between the giggles as the man kept kissing him on his neck and face.

"We should.. okay let's start." Taehyung finally said as he pulled away after a last long peck with a loud muah.. a rectangular grin on his face.

"I am playing the demo first.. it's not finalised yet because i think it needs many changes but listen to it." Taehyung said as he made the younger be comfortable in his lap and played the song.. letting the unique melody echo in the studio.

"Where's my angel
I am sick and tired of everything
Someone come and save me please
Cause i can't take it anymore

Everywhere I go
Everywhere i see
Can you look at me' cause
I am blue and grey