Chapter 42 - Snow Woman

Start from the beginning

Zoro block the weapon of Monet while i summon my wings to protect the two. I made it dissappear after Zoro block the attack. The sharp point of the weapon stab me a little but it's not to deep. I wince to it and Zoro stare at me in worry gaze while he is still blocking the attack. I just smile weakly.  Monet fly away from the two of us.

Then, Nami pulled out her Clima-Tact and attack Monet with it. It cause a hole in the bird woman wings. The snow woman growl and hide her self again in the snow. Causing zoro to get pissed off about it.

"She hid herself again!! Aren't you gonna fight me, snow woman?!!!" Zoro yelled in frustration.

Monet appear and started to run towards robin and nami who are going to the exit. The snow woman tried to attack nami and chopper but she was stop by Robin who use her devil fruit power to smack away the snow woman.

"Oh please... those childern are Master's precious test subject, and i'm responsible to protect Caesar and his experiment. Who told the rebellious Mocha to do this?" Monet wondered after she reform on the air before us. I sent a fireball towards her causing her to move away, i continue to do it while Zoro cut the snow wall blocking the exit. The two woman and Chopper exit the room while me and zoro are with the bitch who is fast enough to avoid my attacks.

"Stop it! You wench! I don't care if master wants you i will just kill you here!" Monet growl as she come to charge towards me but she was block by Zoro who sent a slash to her.

"Follow Nami and the others, i will take care of the snow woman." Zoro said and turn towards me. I frown on that because i remember when he sent me off while we are in the fishman island when i try to help him to fight the New fishman pirates there. Dammit, i'm not a damsel in distress!

"Again? You are going to refuse me to hel—-." I was cut off on what he just do now.

Zoro kiss the left corner of my mouth, i can feel his lips but not fully. I can feel the warm on my cheeks spreading.

He distance his self from me and smirk upon seeing your flustered face got stun during the half kiss. Zoro pat your head and motion you to go ahead.

"Go now, i will see you later." I just nod and started to run.

My fangirl dreams are happening one by one!! I'm gonna faint!!!! No, i will just do it later for now i'm going to save mocha!!

****

I successfully follow the three and see that mocha is desperately trying to get away from the reach of the children who is trying to get the drug candy from her.

"You can't eat the candy! You will not be able to return home! Don't you want to see your mom and dad!!??" Mocha reasoned while crying. The children didn't listen to her and continue to reach the candy from her.

Mocha then did something that cause us to get shock. She unwrapped the candies and put it on her mouth. She started to cough until blood is coming out from her mouth. The kids who surround her got confuse on what is happening to the girl. I activate my wings and hold chopper to bring him closer to the girl who is clenching her chest because of pain.

"THIS IS WHAT THE CANDY REALLY DOES TO YOU!! MOCHA TRY TO SAVE YOU ALL BY SACRIFICING HER SELF!!" Chopper snapped.

Nami told chopper to sedate the children while we have the chance. Chopper wants to treat mocha first but Robin said that we don't have any time to waste.

Then, a bunch of footsteps and then i hear a Sanji's voice. I turn towards the noise after i deactivate my wings. I see Sanji with the Navy soldiers. They take down some kids and the Navy soldiers carry mocha with them to take Mocha to chopper for her treatment.