Chapter 28 - Officially Join

Hello guys!! Enjoy reading to all of you!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>

The people started to whisper about the fight of Sanji and Zoro. While i feel embarrassment and feel annoy. Calm down Y-n, they are your crewmates.... They will stop fighting....

"You've have improved a bit, you third-class swordman.." Sanji commented, while he is catching his breathe.

"You've have learn some idiotic kicking skills, yourself. i hope your cooking skills have worsened, you shitty cook!!" Zoro retorted. That's it...

I started to walk towards them, they are still bickering and the people are still whispering. I stare at them and slowly raise my both fist.

Then, i punch their heads and a bump appear, smoking from the hit. I can hear the people gasped because of the strong punch.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!! WE STIIL NEED TO FIND OUR CREWMATES, WE HAVE NO TIME FOR TWO OF YOU TO FIGHT!!! SO STOP IT NOW!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!" I said in menancing tone.

"Y-Yes.... M-Maam.." Weak response of Sanji and Zoro, holding their bumps to ease it.

Before i can talk, a den den mushi rang. Sanji reach his pocket to answered it. Magically, the bumps disappear immediately. I should not be suprise on these kind of things while i'm still in this world.

Zoro is okey now, he is frowning and crossing his arms. I'm now standing beside him and also crossing my arms. I steal glances from him.

It was Franky who called Sanji to inform that the Navy is alerted now and Luffy finally arrived in the archipelago. I remember in the anime that the fake strawhats are recruiting member for them to be strong and gain fame. But luffy was there with them but in disguise because of Hancock advise him to avoid fight or he will not be able to sail again.

"We're gonna take Sunny to Groove #42, so meet us there!" Franky told Sanji.

"Yeah." answered Sanji.

The called ended and Zoro asked Sanji what did Franky instructed and Sanji immediately sign defeatedly.

"Well... Navy. Come. We. Ship. Run..." Sanji said stopping on every word and performing an action.

Zoro got irritated on that and yelled at Sanji to say it in proper sentence. Sanji then said that he thought a muscle-head like Zoro will not understand in proper sentence.

Zoro sigh and said, "Okay. You. Later. Slashed."

"Sanji-kun, on what i heard Luffy is now here right?" I asked Sanji, who then swoon when i talk to him and i did not notice Zoro glare at Sanji because of that.

"Yes, y-n swan~" Sanji response while his eyes are turning hearts.

"Y-n is fine, Sanji-kun." I sweatdropped when he is still swooning while doing his noddle dance. Does Sanji even have a bones while doing that?

"Oi. Did you guys hear the uproar there?" Zoro butt in.

"Now you mention it.... I think luffy is there? Should we check it there??" I pointed the noise where it came from. Luffy is definitely there, just like in the original plot.

"I will followed what you will said y-n swan~~~" Sanjii swooned.

"Shitty curly brow.." Zoro grumble and before they can start to fight, i put my hands in their shoulder to stop them. They gulped when they notice the expression in my face.

"Sanji... Zoro... Stop it." I force to smile when i'm talking and they nod shaking,  like a children that was scold by their parents.

After that,  we started to run towards the noise.