Akh: I will have dinner in my room. Get it there. Before she could reply he turned and walked away.

He left to his room and got changed in his tracks and Tees. Jhanvi carried a tray in her hand stood before his room. The door was open and he was sitting on the couch. He saw her standing without entering.

Akhi: Do you have any idea of giving the dinner ? 

Jhanvi entered and placed the tray on the table and quickly turned to leave the room but Akhil held her wrist and pulled her. Jhanvi was on her knees before him. She pulled the shawl covering her face and looked at the floor.

Akh: Will you not serve the food. After all I m your husband. Is n't it ?

Jhanvi served the food in his plate silently.

Akh: Why do you always run from me ?

Jha: Why did you marry me ?

Akh: Beacuse I hate you

Jha: And that is why keep running away from you. 

Jhanvi stood and tried to move out of the room but Akhil held her elbow and pinned her to the wall. He was standing dangerously close to her. Their breathes were fanning each other. Jhanvi's chest heaved up and down. Akhil saw her doe eyes and big eye lash, her lips were so soft and inviting. He was so lost in her and stood without moving.

Jha: Please leave me. Remember you hate me.

Akh: Yes I hate you but that doesn't change the fact that you are my wife.

Akhil moved her shawl lightly and took the nuptial thread from her top and kissed the pendant in it.

Akhi: The moment I tied this, you are bound to me so don't you dare to turn away from me and I want you to respond when I talk to you. Understand ?

Jhanvi nodded her head and tried to remove her hand from his grips.

Akh: Words darling. I want words in reply.

Jha: y..ye..yes...

Akh: Did you have dinner ?

Jha: No, I will have if you leave me.

Akhi: Come lets have dinner together.

Jha: No, please leave me. I need to go down.

Akhil pulled her closer and their bodies were glued together. Her hands were on his chest and his hand was around her waist. He removed a strand of hair from her face and put behind her ears and leaned to her ear.

Akh: Don't ever refuse anything I say Mrs.Akhil. 

He pulled her to the couch and Jhanvi sat in the corner. Akhil took a plate and served her chappathi and curry and placed it in her hand. Jhanvi felt his gaze on her. She slowly took small pieces of chapathi and ate slowly.

Akh: If you want to spend time with me you can eat even more slowly. I don't mind.

Jhanvi finished her serving and saw him finished eating. She took the tray and left his room. Akhil stood on the first floor and watched her rushing to the kitchen.

Akhi: You are going to be the death of me Jaan.

Sheela was watching Jhanvi leaving Akhil's room and fumed in anger. Before she could do anything her husband called her for his medicines.

Next day as usual Akhil, Sheela and Chakravarthy were in the dining and Jhanvi served them breakfast.

Akh: Mom, Kamini aunty wanted to send her today to Kamini aunt's home. He said eyeing Jhanvi.

She: And you accepted without consulting me is it ? Good my son has changed over night. This is what people say the charms of new wife. May be in your case I can say ugly wife.

Chak: Yes, new wife is always special. Do you remember Sheela when we were married. My mom used to yell at me for not leaving the room.

She: Shut up Mr. Don't compare me with her.

Cha: Definitely atleast my son has heart and guts to let his wife stay in different floor unlike me tailing you everywhere.

Akh: Mom, I m leaving for office. I respect Kamini aunty and I can't refuse her. Her driver will be here to take her.

Akhil left to office and Sheela gave a deadly stare to Jhanvi before leaving to her room. Kamini's driver arrived after a short while when Sheela and Chakravarthy were in the living. Chakravarthy called Jhanvi and informed her about the arrival of car to pick her. Jhanvi quickly got ready and informed Sheela and Chakravarthy before leaving to which Sheela stayed quite and Chakravarthy smiled gently and sighed to go ahead.

Jhanvi got in the car and in a few distance the driver stopped and Ram joined her and hugged her. Jhanvi controlled her tears and patted him back.

Ram: Hey rose bud how are you ? I was waiting badly to meet you. 

Jha: I m fine Ram, I just left a day back.

Ram: Are you kidding ? Why did that idiot marry you suddenly. Now tell me what happened. I can't rest without knowing whats happening to you.

Jha: As said, I am fine. there is nothing to worry. Uncle, Kabir and Sanjay anna are so good. Just aunty is upset and she will be alright in some days.

Ram: Who wants their details tell me about Akhil. how is he behaving to you ?

Jha: He is good Ram, Now stop worrying please. How is amma ?

Ram: She is worried about you and will be waiting to know about you from me. I will inform her after returning. So you are happy for sure ?

Jha: Yes, I m happy now shut up and how dare you call my husband idiot ?

Ram: Oh my god. Here I m scared of your future whereas you are worried for your husband's respect. God Anvi you are one peculiar piece.

Jha: Ram, how is Liya ? What happened after we left ?

Ram: She locked in her room and did not come out the whole day. Yesterday morning her friends came again and finally she opened her room. Not sure whats on her mind. But Anvi, if Akhil is really taking care of you then I m so happy that you are finally out of the hell life. 

Jha: Don't worry everything will be fine. 

Ram: If Akhil is taking care of you then why not tell him about your designer identity to him ?

Jha: Not now Ram, let eveything get settled first. I can't rush anything now. Will take slow steps.

Jhanvi and Ram arrived at the designer's boutique and she gave her new designs for the orders received. She was paid for all the designs. The boutique owner Narayan was impressed with her works.

Narayan: Jhanvi, I have received a major collaboration deal from one of the biggest fashions industry. They are very much impressed with your deisgns and wanted to meet you. 

Jha: I will meet them and as said already they need to keep my identity secret unless I wanted to reveal.

Nar: That I can take care Jhanvi. So I will tell with them and arrange the meeting.

Ram: This time you inform the meeting time and place to me. Is it ok Anvi ?

Jha: Narayan sir, please inform him and regarding any orders you can message me and I will give you call.

Nar: Ok, as you say designer J. I can't deny any of your request or orders because you are the most popular designer J and I m the proud person to know about you.

Ram and Jhanvi finished their works there and reached a restaurant and were sitting next to each other. Akhil was in the same restaurant with a client and both did not see each other. Akhil finished his meeting and was about to leave when he saw Ram and Jhanvi fighting over a ice cream.

His jaws clenched in anger and he walked to their table and stood froze when Ram hugged Jhanvi saying " I love you rose bud "

*******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment. Your votes are my boost.

Take care and Thank you.