Ch 578: That Felt Amazing

Start from the beginning

"Her Royal Highness actually came to the stage," FEater said as she stared at the princess, "Did the hero-."

"Where's Doctor?" Grani was also a little anxious.

At this time, Ying Jie was reading out the prepared speech with a smile on his face. He was spouting out lies after lies from his mouth. How he was caring for Ying Li and how he was reluctant about his sister's upcoming marriage. He even wishes the best of luck to Hayate in taking care of her in his place.

All that he just said was all lies. He knew how to control his emotion to make it seem he was being genuine. This was a necessary skill for a ruler to have. This was his chance to show he was the perfect candidate for being the next emperor of Yan.

As he was busy spouting out his bullshit to the world, a figure slowly revealed itself from the shadow. The person slowly walked onto the altar with no one stopping him when their eyes landed on him due to shock.

Now in all of his glory, a panda could be seen standing on the altar between Hayate and Ying Li. Ying Jie did not notice how quiet all of the people were now. He thought they were all focusing their intention on him.

"Is that Doctor!" Grani exclaimed in shock, "Why is he there?!"

"Is he suicidal or something?" FEater asked under her breath.

"Or something," Warfarin answered her question, "What I want to know, what will he do now?"

Hayate did not think much of the panda's presence. This might be some tradition of Yan that he did not know about.

Ying Li looked at the panda in front of her. Her heart started to beat faster as her eyes did not leave the cute-looking mascot in front of her.

He came... He actually came.

Ying Li did not know what was going on in the mind of Lin Ye. Feeling the gaze from Ying Li, the panda slowly turned his gaze towards her. The black holes of the panda stared straight into Ying Li's.

There she saw him. Ying Li saw Gege's eyes looking straight at her, reassuring her that she was fine.

Like... Like...

Like how he always does.

Gege must know what his presence will do to him. He would be pulled back into the world that he hated.

So Ying Li did the only thing she could do now.

She begged in her heart.

I beg you, Gege! I beg you, hurry up!

Tears slowly appeared in her eyes.

I don't want to lose you a second time!

Ying Li shouted in her heart.

Seeing this, the panda turned its gaze away from her.

Ch'en also did not let the panda out of her gaze. She placed her hands on Chi Xiao just in case something might happen.

She did not know who was in the costume but seeing how the princess was acting when she looked at him, he must be someone that she knew.

The atmosphere at the scene became eerie. Most people didn't know what that panda was about to do now. And to the people who knew the gravity of the situation were on the edge of their seats.

Except for the Messiah and Nian.

Messiah was smiling at all of this like she was about to see something incredible while Nian was staring at her Gege with stars in her eyes.

Ying Jie's speech ended. He was about to turn around to give an emotional goodbye to his sister and wish for the best for the couple.

However, when he saw a panda staring straight at him when he turned around, the words that were in his mouth died.

Seeing that Ying Jie was too shocked to act and Hayate was ignorant of what was about to happen, The panda raised both of his paws.

The panda pulled both of them back and black frost started to form around them.

In the next second, a dull thud could be heard as the bear's frost-covered paw connected with Hayate's cheek, sending him flying into a pile of tables.

"You do not know how long I held that punch back," Ying Jie heard a familiar voice coming from the panda, "It's your turn now!"

Before Ying Jie could react, an icy punch landed on his stomach. The air in his lungs burst out of his mouth and the prince was thrown off the altar as well.

Taking advantage of the confusion that was happening, Lin Ye raised his panda leg. Black ice started to form on it.

Then he stomped.

A wall of black ice covered both the panda and Ying Li.

The last thing that they heard was someone shouting behind the ice.

"That felt amazing!"

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft: Jaq

Proofread: Jaq & Discord Server

Edit: Jaq