6.3 part 3

Kit's POV

I would do anything for her. Anything. We come to this open field with fairy lights hung from tress, candle lit lanterns placed around giving the place a certain magically glow about it. I catch Libby from the corner of my eye taking in this view, looking at all the couples sitting around all in love and she smiles and interlocks her fingers with mine. "omg a pizza van" she cheers and practically pulls me over there. I order us some fresh pizza cooked on a wood fire, I know she loved pizza so when I found out this place has one, it was just the cherry on top. She's so gigged already and she hasn't even found out why we are here. We find a spot where no one else is around and I sit down and pull her in-between my legs so her back is resting on my chest. 

All of a sudden a big screen lights up in-front of us and she jumps a little and I chuckle and she playfully elbows me in my ribs. "what's going on?" she whispers to me. "oh just wait and see" I smile. 

Within a free seconds the big title page appears on the big screen saying MAMMA MIA and she reaches back and throws her arms around my neck "how did you know this was my favourite movie" she asks me muffled into my neck. "I will never tell" I laugh and we both sit in comfortable silence for the rest of the movie, her wrapped in my arms sat between my legs. I'll be honest with you I wasn't really watching the movie I was just admiring how gorgeous Libby looked under the glow of the candles and how her dimples became apparent when she laughed or how her lips moved lip singing to all the songs. But despite her being amazing it wasn't enough to take my mind of how nervous I was for what I was going to do after the movie finishes. I keep fiddling with my sleeves of my jumper hoping she would be too distracted by the film to notice. 

Libby's POV

As amazing as this all is, I cant help but notice Kit fiddling with the sleeves with his jumper, almost like he was nervous about something. I didn't want to pry so I pretended not to notice and came to terms with the fact he would tell me if he wanted me to know. Instead of saying anything I just I hold his hands. 

The movie finishes and he leans over and asks me "so did you enjoy that?"

"yes thank you so much kit, this day has just been perfect" I kiss him and he places his hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss and I hold his face in my hands. He pulls away and says "but it's not over yet" I look at him puzzled and wait for him to continue "Libby you have made me so happy and I love liking you so I was wondering if you would like to do this more often with me, will you date me?" 

I'm so overwhelmed with happiness right now. Kit Connor is asking for us to enter the dating phase. Then it hits me. The phone call. My mind is torn with what to say, having 100 thoughts run through my mind a minute. He's looking at me for an answer and I just don't know what to say. 

/////////////////////////////

sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger:))))))))) I was feeling mean, let me know what you think she's going to say and what happens next I'm interested to know your thoughts. Also I didn't want to make them boyfriend and girlfriend just yet I have other plans for them:) 

all calm before the storm hehe

Don't forget to vote and I hope you enjoyed💞