2.0

Libbys POV

I chuckle at all the comments and think more how they were saying we were flirting. Were we? I don't think we were, I go out my trailer to meet Sebastian, Will, Yas and Joe. In the middle of my hug with Joe I see Kit walking up to where we were all huddled around. The sun is making his face glow more than usual and I see a twinkle in his eye maybe mixed with a twinge of jealousy almost then I just tell myself im being silly. He comes over and says hi to everyone but me. He pays no attention to me,  apart from the hug with Joe he hasn't looked at me. So childish of him. I push past him because im needed on set and just for a second our fingers brushed past each other and I feel a spark and a weird feeling in my stomach, but I push it down and continue walking to set. thankfully because he was late our scenes we had together got pushed for later in the week so I didnt have to see him or work with him today. My head was very scrambled about him atm.  Why did he ignore me? He said hi to everyone but me. And why was this bothering me.

Kits POV~

OMG. im not gonna deny that when she brushed past me i felt those sparks. I wonder if she did. She probably thinks im in a mood with her after I ignored her but I can't face her atm I needed to push my crush down because I know its not reciprocated, she can't stand me, she makes this clear to me everyday. Im a little disappointed tho that our scenes got pushed to later in the week I wanted some alone time with her. NO stop I can't think about her this way it will never end well. I go off to shoot my scenes and try and forgot about this feeling.

Libbys POV

I finish shooting for the day and go find Yas to say goodbye because she is also finished

"im finished for the day!" I cheer at her as im hugging her

"same!! I think a bunch of us are going out for dinner later around 7ish your more than welcome to come"

"of course ill come!" I tell her

"do you want me to come and pick you up and we can go together" she asks me

I reply with yes please and she agree to pick me up at 6:30 even though its only a 10 mins drive it gives us time to take pictures for insta.

"Oh one more thing, I think kits coming" she says to me just as im about to walk away.

"you think?" I ask her. She replies with "yeah I need to double check after he's finished filming, your welcome to hang around and wait for him"

"hahah im good think ill got home and get ready see you soon!"