5.5 part 1

Libby's POV

I wake up from my nap to see kit sitting up with his back against the headboard scrolling through something on his phone, he looks down and notices im awake and hides his phone from me. "hello sleepyhead" he says kissing my forehead. I just smile and go to place my head on his shoulder. "im going to get some food do you want anything?"

"no im good thank you might just go and have a shower, rinse off all the bad memories from last night." I say back to me. He nudges me off his shoulder forcing me to sit up and look at him "are you sure? you haven't had anything to eat since yesterday?" he asks me. I know he's only trying to be helpful but im getting annoyed, "im fine seriously" I snap back at him, harsher than intended.

"No need for the attitude im just trying to look out for you."

"yeah well dont, I dont need it." and on that note I climb out of bed and collect all the things I need to have my shower and walk into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I hear a loud groan come from my bedroom and then footsteps leaving my room. I lift his hoodie up to take it off and the vest rises up with it. my eyes dart down to the even darker bruises that surrounded my waist. A tear rolls down my cheek, followed by another one until they come streaming. I put my hand over my mouth to try not to make a noise as I slide down the bathroom wall. Until I can't hold it back, im having a full on break down. My breathing goes erratic.

*Knock Knock* Kit knocks at the door, damn it.

"Libby are you okay?" I have no idea how im meant to answer this. I stay silent apart from my cry. "Libby open the door" He starts pushing against the door to force it open. I stand up to go to open the door before he hurts himself, but my eyes skim across my waist to the purple marks and shout "go away Kit"

"Libby im not going anywhere so you either open this door or I break it down. Completely up to you."

I contemplate if he was being serious about his 'threat'. But im quickly snapped out when I hear a thud against the door. "fine ill open it." I say and open the door. His eyes look at my eyes and then rapidly dart to my waist. He sees what I didnt want him to.

///////////////////////

sorry this is so short im doing it in 2 parts because I dont want it to be too long and im not sure how long the second part will be:)) hope you enjoy xxx don't forget to vote <3