73

"We need to start wearing condoms if we dont want kids, Haze." I say. I 've been pacing our room for a while now. I've realised we basically haven't used any protection since our first time together. Quite frankly, although we're safe and have run away, I'm still a serial killer who, at one point, got a high from his job.

"Well, if we do have a kid, it'll be okay, Harry." She responded, tucking her knees under her arms in bed. Her words are comforting but I dont want to be like my parents. What if me and Hazel get into arguments like they do? What if I end up killing our child?

"You want kids?" I ask her, frowning. To be honest I don't want kids right now. We're young still for starters and I still have lot's of worries about the past and I'm sure Hazel also has some worries.

"Well," She thinks about it and sighs. "Not really. Not now at least. But if it happens, at least it's with yo-"

Her words are cut off by our door opening. Louis. "Where the fuck is Liam?" He asked, sort of panicked.

We haven't seen them since Hazel and I ran off, a bit after I sang to her. "I don't know, we were out. Ask Ni, not us." I say and he looks so fidgety.

Something is up.

I shrug off the feeling and Louis looks like he's almost waiting for a response that he wont get. "Fuck you." He says and slams the door behind him.

I know to not take it to heart, he's panicked. Hazel jumps out of bed and wears one of my graphic design tees and my black boxers, throwing her wedding dress to the floor.

I huff, figuring I should probably get up too and put on some grey joggers. Hazel leaves before I do, we rush down the stairs to see whats going on.

Once we make it to the kitchen area, Liam barges in.

Liam stands there out of breath, he looks cold, he's shivering and pale. "What happened?" Hazel walks up to him, I hear the worry in her voice. She gets the back of her hand and places it on his forehead, her face drops.

Liam leans on his knees, trying to catch his breath, sweat starting to drip from him. I'm so fucking confused. "N- fuck." He says, struggling to stabilise his breath. Once he does, he stands up properly. "Nothing." He responds.

"Are you sure, you've heated up? You look ill, Liam." She says, her face has a frown of concern.

Liam looks at me, I see his adam's apple bob. He then looks at Louis. I also look at Louis and he nods. "Haze, come here a minute, we have your wedding present in here." He calls for Hazel.

Hazel looks at Liam. "I'm alright, Hazel." he reassures her. She doubtfully looks at me and I give her a slight nod before she wanders off in the conservatory with Louis. I see Niall wander behind Hazel before I swiftly turn back to Liam.

"They know."