72

HARRY STYLES

My fucking wife. It's honestly the most attractive thing, knowing the woman I love is now my fucking wife. It makes her touch ten times more fucking heavenly but I know there's no physics in that.

Hazel lies on the bed, pulling on my hair, I moan into her inner thigh. I place kisses on her hot thigh, edging myself closer and closer to her panties. "I've been waiting to take this dress off you all day Hazel." I gasp for air before going up to kiss her lips.

"Did you know your dress can do that transformer shit?" I ask and she laughs before rolling us over so she sits on my pressured crotch.

"Maybe." She shrugs. I hold her hips but my face drops when she removes my hands from her. A confused frown replaces my ecstatic smile.

She's got a smug look on her face, she hold my hands by my head and leans her face down. Her sweet scent gives me so much comfort as she looks down at my lips before looking into my eyes.

"You've gone and made me the happiest person in the world." She smile, whispering in my ear. I love how when she smiles, it's in her voice. She after sharing her words, grazes her lips on my jaw, it feels like fucking heaven. Hazel then kisses down my neck, I grunt at all the spots she's hitting. She's so fucking perfect.

She then gravitates her soft lips to my throat, I feel my cock throbbing in my underwear. She then tugs on my black ribbon with her teeth, it's probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever fucking seen.

"I think it's time I repay you." She whispers in my ear one again. I go to move my hands but they're still pressures my her, I smirk thinking about the fact I hate not being in control but I know down well that I'd beg on my knees if I had to for her.

I raise my eyebrows, acting clueless. "What do you me-"

"You love me, yes?" She asks and I keep my eyes locked on her honey brown ones.

"So fucking much."

"Then let me love you back." She smiles, kissing me one more time on the neck. I know, being the person I am, I'll try and fight for my dominance but my words will soon melt like butter once she says something. "Sit up, Harry." She says, her soft voice making me immediately give in.

I sit up and she lets go of my wirsts, I give that as a queue to hold her again but she once again again holds me back. The feeling in my jeans becomes almost painful, lining for her body. "No touching, angel." She says and the name gives me fucking shivers, I love when she calls me it.

"Hazel," I moan out her name, the feeling of the restriction of my pant making me needy and almost exhausted. She just smiles innocently, she knows the effect she have on me. I then go to pull my shirt off. "May I?" I ask and she nods.

I push off my blazer, but I am still too hot. Hazel lifts from my crotch, I grunt from the freedom before she moves her face down to my crotch, looking down at her like that makes my cock almost twitch, I look up at the ceiling.

After I claw my shirt off, Hazel holds both of my thighs and starts to massage them making me fucking quiver at the feeling alone. You can see both of my fern tattoos peak through my trouses, she plants a kiss between them, making my jaw tense before she kisses my crotch. Honestly I'm fucking surprised I haven't came.

I once again gurnt, her cheeks darken to a red at my reaction. She goes for my zip but look up at me and smirks, going to brush her hands along the hem of my trousers instead. This is fucking torture. Her being so close but so far at the same time. It's so fucking perfect, but the pain is almost unbearable.

She peppers kisses over my ferns. "H- Haze, fuck." I cock my head back. "Please haze, darling." I plead, needing more of her touch.

She looks up at me and pauses for a moment. Her eyes switch from my left eye and then right before she shifts her attention on my hardness. She put her hands back on my thighs, circling her thumbs again before she lightly, so ,lightly, bites my crotch area. It sends my mind into a fog, I want to keep my eyes on her but my head rolls back instead. "Fucking hell, Haze."