31

HARRY POV

Hazel's lips are so delicate. They calm me every time without fail. Everything about her makes me so calm and dancing with her by a lake, everything seems perfect and all the fucked up things I've done doesn't matter. I'm an angel to her.

"It's midnight, Angel." She smiles, checking the time and then she kisses my shoulder, I nod.

My hair is wet and is longer than usual. Hazel told me I'd suit it long so I'm growing it out. My hair feels amazing with her hands in it and her cheeks look so soft as I hold them. It's weird to say but I feel so happy. I'm never happy. Just seeing her makes me feel amazing. All of my worries are gone, and the weight feels as if it's no longer there when she's with me. "I'm floating, Haze."

She pulls me into a warm hug despite our now-soaked clothes. We've been dancing for a long while now and I almost don't want to stop. We pull out of the hug and I study her. I like admiring her. Her hazel eyes with bits of green look up at mine and her jaw feels like it fits my hands perfectly. She's perfect.

I give her three kisses on her forehead, then one on her pink lips and I take her hand to go back.

The streets are almost empty and stale. Somehow her hand in mine makes my whole body warm.

"Hazel."

I didn't say that.

Who the fuck said that?

I look up and there's a familiar person and the first thing I see is a heart tattoo. Trouble.

How the fuck did Sebastian get to us and find us in the middle of the night? This probably means that his mistake of a brother Diego is here too but I have to act civil with him. They're both cunts.

The biggest question is how does he know Hazel?

How the fuck does he know Hazel?

I feel anger rise in the bottom of my chest, and Hazel notices my hand becoming tighter around hers.

"Hey," Hazel says in Spanish. I bet she doesn't know he's as fluent as her in all languages. "How are you?"

"I'm, fine, thanks. How come you're in France?"

"To go to a wedding." She lies. Her Spanish voice is so fucking hot and I almost don't want her to stop.

She lets go of my hand and starts walking toward the fucker which is a no-go. I grab her hips and she looks back. "Let's go." I whisper in her ear, my lips brushing across her skin.

"No, I want to talk-"

"I'm not not asking, Hazel." I say and protectively hold her waist, curling it until I hold her tiny stomach. She feels amazing.

"I'm not asking either, Harry. I'm going to talk to him."

I would flat out say he wants to kill her but I'll be killed if I do and I only want freedom. I always have to fucking remind myself of my goals because I have a feeling they're changing- even slightly.

"Hazel Woods, I'll pick you up if I have to." I don't know who will be more embarrassed if we do that. I don't give a fuck about many people's opinions at all other than hers. But I doubt it will be a pleasant experience with him watching.

She doesn't say anything. "Hazel." I say an octave down and her lips roll in slightly. "Hazel, I'm not jok-"

"Excuse me," She calls out and walks forward. "I need to go." She smiles brightly. I really fucking like her smile. "I never got your name?"

"Sebastian. Sebastian Guerra." He states. The whole Guerra family is messed up. His dad did some prostitute business before he got murdered and although Diego and Seb don't do that shit, they still charm people to get their way in business. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked with women just to objectify them.