55

I wake to the sun shining over us in the conservatory, using Harry's chest as a pillow.

Yesterday, Harry opened up. It's a weird thing to get around. I shouldn't be surprised to my fiancé opening up to me. But Harry is still Harry. I can tell he was hurt. He is hurt, hurt doesn't just disappear.

The night when Harry told me what happened to Zayn, my heart shattered. He let it go. I could tell he's been holding it in for so long and he let it go. He's strong. And I admire that.

I somehow roll off Harry without too much movement to make my tea and his coffee as I know he wakes up right after me. Just standing up makes me realise I'm only in my underwear.

Before I could even step, he takes my pinky finger so I turn around to him laying on the sofa. "Make me one, baby" He smiles sloppily, his eyes closed.

"Make you what?" I ask and he winks his eye open, his sage tired eyes eyeing me up and down. He smirks and closes his eyes again.

"Tea please, my love." He says, pushing his nose into the sofa. Although his face isn't visible, I can tell that he's smiling, his voice is more chirpy.

I smile knowing he doesn't even like teas and prance away through my new house to my new kitchen.

I turn on the kettle and wait there, exhausted. I decide to wake myself by running the tap on the island and then I put my hands under it. It wakes my up by a bit. My eyes wonder around until I look down at my stomach. Harry said I'm beautiful no matter what. I shouldn't care about anyone's opinion but Harry's but sometimes it eats me up, what people say. I was vulnerable. He didn't even know I was conscious and he said it. My mind thinks he's telling the truth.

My skin is covered my rings as Harry engulfs my stomach with his hands, his body against mine and I smile at the feeling.

"You're very distracting, you know?" He smirks, whispering in my eyes.

I look to his green eyes which are a bit darker than usual and plant a kiss on his lips. "How so?"

"I've got the most gorgeous girl in front of me with matching undies on, baby." He kisses my bare shoulder and trails it to my neck, my mouth gapes slightly. I close my eyes as I feel a nibble on my ear, this heat growing from my core.

His hands travel to my low hips and he toys with the hem of my pants, making my stomach flutter, goosebumps invading my body.

I look into his eyes and I crash my lips into his and he groans in response. He hums into the kiss sending vibrations all over my body and I take Harry's neck and hug him close, wanting his touch.

He lifts me on the large island and parts my heated thighs, making me gasp uncontrollably.

I pull his joggers so he's between my legs, I sigh at the pleasure of his buldge against me. I lean back to expose my neck further as he plants kisses, he's making each kiss leave a mark. I weave my fingers though his curls making him grunt, I do the same in response.

"Lay down, my darling." He whispers, grunting.

I do as he says and lean down, the cold marbel counter making me gasp but I know it won't be a problem in a moment.

"One second." He smiles, his cheeks red. He scurries off and moments later brings back my camera. The camera flashes once he brings out to his face and my cheeks go pink. "Sorry, love, you just look so beautiful today."

He kisses my cheeks and I pull him in again, needing him. I love the feel of him in front of my underwear. I love the friction.

He pulls himself on the couter so he's over me, the heat making my heart race. My feet helplessly push down on his joggers making him moan and I smile at the reaction.

He lifts me up and unclasps my bra and he pulls it off. He squeezes my breast and I gasp at his cold rings and he smiles.

He dances his hands down my body and pushes his thumb against my clit and I squirm and the feeling, my back arching.

"You're so wet for me." He says and I get washed with hotness from his words.

He pulls my pants off effortlessly, I can tell I've made a mess of them.

He kisses my nipple and it makes me pull him closer to my hot skin and he smirks.

He lines himself up to me and pushes himself into the opening and I moan loudly in response. The steady rhythm of him pumping into me makes me shudder, it feels so good. Every time me and Harry have sex, I feel like I'm on cloud nine, let alone when I orgasm.

"Faster, Angel." I whisper, almost unable to speak.

He doesn't say anything but he grunts into my hair, I'm holding him close and he starts pushing in harder and picks up the pace. The change in pace makes my back arch more that I thought it could and I pull my hips closer to him, the knot building up in my lower stomach.

I pull his hair and he grunts, I feel his cross neckless dangling between my breasts making a sting of cooless surround me. The coolness doesn't last long as Harry lightly squeezes my waist and the warmth come straight back.

"You like that baby?" He grunts and I nod, I'm not sure I'm able to speak. "Baby, I want words, I'm fucking obsessed with your voice."

I moan at his words and I'm not too sure how long I'm going to last. "Yes. Yes Harry, oh my god." I gasp, the air leaving my lungs.

"Now, I want you to touch yourself for me, just as I would do okay?"

I nod and he sloppily kisses me and his lips are swollen. The kiss is more than just a press of faces, it had electricity. I move my hands down to my build up and I gasp at the feeling of my hands against myself.

I feel my self become weaker, my orgasm just around the corner. "Ha- Harry I'm going t-" I cut myself off and moan before biting my lip.

"Cum with me, Hazel, yeah? Do it with me." He rasps making me sprial.

We crash our forehead together, out of breath, trying to kiss each other. "Let it all go, baby. Cum for me."

His words send me over the edge and a wash of euphoria covers my body, his pace staggering in the process. "Yes, my baby." He says before he finishes too and I find myself hugging him.

There's always things to do after sex but I'm never sure what to do straight after. So I always find myself hugging him or kissing him. He smiles into the kiss. "You're so amazing, Haze." He whispers.

I smile. "You still really need to buy condoms, Ang." I say and he chuckles in response.

I hold him and I feel safe.

I hold him like nothing else could happen to us in the world.

In this world, it's just us. Everything has changed. Before it was paparazzi, the boys, the whole maifa. Now it's not.

Just us.