30

What woke me up was a large smash.

And then another.

Something heavy drops on the ground and it vibrates through the whole house.

Crash.

My eyes pinch shut as I slither out of my bed, my tired feet dragging across to floor. The cold steel handle sends me shivers as I open my heavy door and I enter the large hallway. The wall lights glow orange down the hall that I walk down. There are a few steps I walk down to get into the main area. I turn the corner and a dangling cross necklace catches the light and it makes me come to a hault.

"Harry." I exhale, relieved that atleast no ones in the house. We're safe.

His face is emotioless yet stern and his eyes are cold, he looks like Harry back in London. He's wearing a suit, I know he went for a meeting today. His unbuttoned shirt in untucked from his tight, black jeans and he's wearing converses. His shirt reveals his two bird tattoos and his butterfly is peaking out too. And athough his walls seem to be up, his forhead is lined with sweat and he's so slightly agitated. "We're going on a drive."

"Harry I-"

"Hazel, I'm not giving you a choice."

He takes my waist and pulls me to the door behind him and turns off the chandelier light whilst he's there.

This place his big- huge. The ceilings are big and there has details engraved there like a palace would. The wallpaper is golden and posh and the floor is dark wood with red carpet. This is the least modern place we've ever stayed in.

I slide on my shoes and Harry does my laces, almost in a rush. "Harry what's wrong-"

"I'm fine."

"You su-"

"I'm fine."

I nod slowly at his words and he helps me up then opens the dark double doors that lead out the house. We step down from the levitated area and walk a bit further to find his low black car. He opens the passenger seat and I climb in, pulling down the flannel on me. He shuts the door and walks around to the dirver seat, getting in too.

He starts driving. Theres an akward silence and the whole car ride is quiet making me pick the skin by my nails. It's always been a habit but the silence makes me more aware of doing it. Harry seems akward too, he's playing with his shining rings and he seems to be in deep thought as he's resting his arm on the door so he can pick at his lip.

The most awkward car drive comes to a stop and he jumps out the car and helps me out.

We begin to walk down an empty street, puddles dotted around from the light rain coming down. The rain is light but still makes goosemups cover my body so I have to cuddle my self, although it doesnt help much.

He keeps eyeing me and each time he does he purses his lips shut. "Are you cold?" He says not timidly but without life.

"Not really. I'm fine." I lie but honestly, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

"Clearly not, Haze." He takes off his black blazer and places it on my shoulders, before rubbing them, placing a kiss on one, spreading warmth all over.

"Thanks." I say timidly. He nudges his nose and places his arm on my shoulder.

We arrive at this beautiful lake, the stars making it a work of art. The flow of water fills my ear and it feels so placid.

Harry leads me to part of a broken wall and he motions me to sit there. I smooth out my clothes before placing my self behind the wall looking out to the lake. Harry shuffles and instead of sitting beside me, he places his head on my lap, looking up at the stars.

His eyes are foggy but are twinkling. He looks exhausted and is in deep thought. I want the silence to stop but I don't know what to say.

The rain comes down only slightly heavier, I can see the ripples being created on the calm lake.

"I relapsed."

I look down at him and frown. My stomach begins to ache. I don't know what to say. I don't know what he relapsed on exactly but that doesn't matter right now. "I'm sorry, Angel." I start. He diverts his beautiful eyes from the stars to my eyes. I lace my hands in his hair for comfort. Although I can't tell if he is comforted or not, his eyes seem to calm. "Um, can I ask what you relap-"

"Everything, Haze." His voice cracks. His voice is strained as if he's keeping in tears. "I tried to- fuck-" He sighs. "I tried to get sober so I ca-" He stops talking and buries his face into my stomach.

I just stare. I don't really know how to respond. I've never been good at this stuff. I've never had to comfort someone before so this is new still. "Well, are you sober now?" I ask, and he rolls his head so I can see his green eyes connect with mine again.

He clears his troat. "Liam caught me so he got rid of everything." I nod at him. We stare at each other, he seems lost in my eyes. "Shit, Haze," He begins. My face doesnt change, I continue to look at him. "I tried to- I tried to get sober so I won't fuck up with you." He blurts and my stomach twists.

I'm at loss of words but I know being silent is the worst I could do. I want him to know I hear him so I lean down and kiss his forhead.

"Dancing, we need to practice dancing." He says as if a question. His eyes look the calmest the have been in a long while.

He helps me up but I'm still caught up on him being sober for me. I've never liked people changing themselves for me but if I help him them I suppose it's fine although, I wish he did it purely to for himself.

We walk up close to the lake. He takes my waist. "Maybe you need a hug." I say quietly. He looks at me, his hair dripping on my nose.

"I don't do hugs."

I pull him in slightly and wrap my arms around him, burrying my head in his chest. "You don't have to 'do hugs' to need a hug, Angel."

I feel him hesitate but, he hugs me back. My heart his oozing as one hand holds my waist, the other holds my head close to him. I smile into his chest and we start to sway. He holds me so securely and this is the safest, I think, I've ever felt.

"I really, really like you, Haze." He whispers, swaying to the sound of rain.

I smile at his words, my heart beating out of my chest, my stomach erupting with butterflies. "I really, really like you too, Harry."

"I feel so much fucking emotion for you it's fucking dumb. When you call me Angel, when you hold my hand, laying on you. Everything that you do is my favourite. I don't care about too many things, Hazel. But, darling, you mean the most to me."

Who knew I could be so lucky?

"You allure me, baby. Shit, I me-"

"No, you're fine. I liked it." I say, blushing profusly.

"Hazel, you're like a fucking magnetic. I dont know you well but I want to so badly. I want to know everything about you. Everything."

"I'm Hazel." I whisper, overwhelmed by what he's saying.

"Exactly."