63

Tee in my arms, I step downstairs after her bath. Honestly, she was pretty calm in the bath which I'm grateful for.

She's in a white towel that wraps around her, the only part of her you can really see is her face. She is probably the cutest cat I've ever seen. She's a bit bigger than my face. I'm in awe of her cuthtness.

I walk through the living room to get to the kitchen and when I do, I notice dirt by the front step.

That wasn't there before.

I stop in my tracks and stare at the brown on the floor and just think. It wasn't Harry. I only notice how tensed my body became until I relax my muscles realising it's probably just Tee.

I need to stop being so scared about this stuff, I'm safe now.

I place the kitten down and go back to the stairs. Next to the stairs, there's a door leading to the conservatory and there's a door on the stairs for storage.

I open the door and take out the mop. The mop is the same cream colour that spreads around the house and it's weird to say I haven't used this mop yet.

I walk back over to the mud, Tee passing by as I do, and I mop up the mess. Me and Harry are pretty clean people so we don't really ever do big clean ups because there is never anything to clean.

I go the return the mop. It's weird to think that this is my dream house. It's all I could want and it's with my favourite person which makes it automatically my dream home. I like how in the kitchen there a deep orangey rust colour and the rest is a light cream. It's simple and I love it.

I shut the stair door and I hear Harry come home.

I rush over to the front door to see him, all giddy that he's back. It's the best feeling, being so excited that someone is back. It's like I always have something to be excited by.

"Love, can you take some stuff out the car for me?" He asks, carrying stuff himself. I nod and go to pass him but he stops me. He smiles and kisses me before letting me get to the car.

Harry comes up behind me as I stare at the amount of cat items he's bought. There are a couple brands of food and he's bought a food and drink bowl, they're both matching to the house. "There's lot's stuff here, Angel." I say Harry leans over my shoulder to see the cat stuff in the car.

"Yeah," he agrees. "I didn't know what to buy so I bought most of it." Of course he did.

"Where are we going to put it all?"

"We've got two spare rooms, my love. We'll put some shit in one of them." He says and then squeezes both of my shoulders, his variety of rings spread coolness despite his warm hands. "How are you, my love?" he asks; I smile and turn my face to him; he's already looking down at me with a small smile on his face.

"I'm good. How are you?" I ask him the same question and he soothes my shoulders and kisses my lips, it feels like the most perfect feeling. Like a perfect blend of happiness and calmness. Everytime he kisses me it only gets better. It's better than words could describe. It's one of my favourite things.

"If you're good, I'm good." He says in between smaller kisses. He does a deep inhale as if he can't get enough of the kiss and in return all my air seems to get suctioned from my lungs. He hums into my lips, I always loves when he does. I'm truly intoxicated by him.

From lack of breath on both ends, we back out of the kiss. I pick up the scratch post and it's honestly lighter than I thought it'd be and I carry it inside, I hear Harry pick up stuff as well.

I place the post in by the kitchen before walking over the fridge. I open up a fresh portion of stwarberies, picking one up and eating it.

"So, I was maybe thinking we could go to dinner. I mean we've been here a month now. It's august.

"Are you asking me on a dinner date, Angel?" I ask, my stomach fluttering at the thought of it. I'm not all big on dinner nights but that makes the rare ones so special to me.

"I'm asking you on a dinner date, darling." he replies and my smiles seems to get bigger.

"I don't have a dress." I reply. Obviously, when we moved, we didn't bring much mainly because we didn't have much to bring. We went and bought clothes when we moved but none of them are all too classy.

"Are you saying yes?" He asks and I turn around and put the strawberries on the island and lean on it myself. Harry is slightly red on his cheeks and it makes me happy.

"I am." I say, eating another strawberry. His face seems to brighten up and it makes me so Happy. He deserves the whole world. I think in so many ways, the world has failed us both.

"Well, we can get you a dress, my love." He smiles eating a strawberry himself. His face srunchces like paper at the taste and I can't help but chuckle.

"Sour?"

"I'm fine." He brushes it off and I smile.

"And you'll be wearing a suit to this date?" I ask and he contemplates eating another strawberry.

"Of course."