prologue

Jeon ji sung who was the king of syndicate which is divided into five territories that have five leaders and the person who ruled over them is ji sung.

Ji sung had a son named 'jeon jungkook'. He started giving training to his son when he was 5. He didn't trained him to be a fighter but to be a killer. He made him ruthless.

When he was 10, he was able to shoot his target without blinking his eyes. He made him emotionless, taught him 'never show any emotion to anyone or trust anyone'.

When he was 14 he sent him Daigo-ji, Kyoto a hundred years old forest which is in Japan. In that deep forest there is a place where they teach you martial art, make you strong and immune to any kind of pain. He spent 4 years there and came back at 18.

When he came back his father assigned him to work as assassin for some time, so that he can prove himself that he can be a a great leader. He used to go to his missions alone.
He have to do whatever his father told him whether is to kill someone or torture someone.

In those two years he made himself a name. People in the underworld called him 'jk'.

Everyone feared him, he have always surrounded by this dark aura that people didn't dare to go against him. No one couldn't able to see in his eyes.

When he came of age 20 his father died due to illness so he had to take over the whole empire at that early age. Well basically, it was early for others but for him it wasn't hard because he was doing all of this since he was five.

When he became the king, he became more ruthless and started to expand his empire internationally. It was like there was nothing to hold him back, when his father died there was nothing to tame him.

From his childhood no one has ever touched him like no one has ever hug him, pat him, or cuddle with him, his father never showed any type of affection, not even telling him that he is proud of him because of that he doesn't know what is love? Or how to love?

And now he is 28, he is ruling this empire for 8 years. Every one knows 'jk' but no one has ever saw him or know his full name, only members of inner circle knows about it. He always have his poker face because of that no one knows what is he thinking.

Now let's talk about that person who is going to tame him.

'Kim taehyung' is a 20 year old beautiful and gorgeous boy.
He was born with a heart disease. When he was 16, doctors implanted a pacemaker in his heart to make his heart rhythm normal. That's why his mother is protective over him, she don't let him stress or make him overwork because he have been already hospitalized three times 'cause of his irregular heart rhythm.

Aside all that he is very sweet and mature boy who is studying business major so that he can give his mother a better future. About his family, he live with his mother,his father was never in the picture. Almost all his life he believed that he doesn't have a father, when two months ago he came home after college, his father introduced himself, he was flabbergasted.

At first he didn't talk to him, he just couldn't believe he has a father. The suffering he and his mother endured all these years while he was living in luxury with his wife and two children. He was mad at him.

Park ji Yoon tae's father belongs to a very rich family, his father forced him to marry one of his business partner's daughter. After marriage his wife gave birth to a boy then after two years she gave birth to a daughter.

But he wasn't happy with his life. His wife never loved him, she always loved his money after all he was the ceo of kim Corp. Then one day he came Daegu for business meeting, where he met kim ha- eun tae's mother. She was very beautiful and charming girl, he fell in love with her at first sight. He would come every month to meet her, he told her that he is married and have children. At first she didn't talk to her but after listening to him she understood him because she was an orphan and she also wanted someone to love her.

But happiness wasn't there side, ji yoon's father find out about his affair and he threatened him if he won't leave her then she will pay the consequences because of his mistake.
He knows his father, that's why he broke up with her saying that he doesn't love her but he didn't knew that she was already pregnant with his son.

When after 20 years he saw her in mall, she was shopping with her son. Then he dig some information and find out he was his son. He was overwhelmed because he was still in love with her. Then he came to them and apologized but they didn't forgive him, he told them everything that why broke up with her and that he did wrong. After two weeks of being mad at him they forgive him.

Because she also didn't move on from him and taehyung always wanted his dad, so now when they got a chance they didn't lose it.

_______________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like it!
And please ignore any grammatical mistakes.
I will try to upload daily.