after enjoying having the upper hand, mark gave in, dropping down and meeting donghyuck's lips in a gentle kiss. the brunette clearly had other plans as he kissed back forcefully, want and lust evident in the way he moved himself against mark's mouth. 

   hands burrying themself into mark's hair, donghyuck groaned against mark's lips. "please touch me," he begged. deciding that it had been too long since he and donghyuck last had sexual pleasure, mark let donghyuck pull his own shirt over his head, tossing the piece of fabric somewhere in the room. now with their skin on skin, mark felt himself grow semi-hard as he kissed the skin of donghyuck's neck. 

   in a few minutes, both males had removed their pants, leaving them to be in only boxers. everytime their crotches happened to press against one another, donghyuck would momentarily see stars. it only made him want to feel mark's hands on his skin more. 

   as they kissed, mark used one hand to spread donghyuck's legs open. he kept one hand on donghyuck's waist to keep him from moving so much, meanwhile he placed one knee inbetween his legs to keep them from closing. continuing to kiss donghyuck as a distraction, donghyuck gasped sharply when he felt mark palming his erection. "do you like that?" mark asked lowly, kissing the corner of donghyuck's lips.

   the eager male nodded his head. he slowly rotated his hips and just watching the erotic scene alone, mark became rock-hard. with donghyuck's head thrown back and eyes closed, mark slipped his hand inside his boxers, taking hold of his length.

   donghyuck arched his back, whining as he did so. "what's wrong, baby?" mark asked with his lips by donghyuck's ear. his voice was husky and sent shiver down the smaller male's spine. he skillfully stroked donghyuck's dick, watching donghyuck's facial expressions closely to see what he liked. when his thumb ran acorss his slit, donghyuck moaned. "take it off," he barely managed to say.

   mark chuckled. there was something different about seeing donghyuck be so needy for him. it was unlike his usual personality, playful and teasing. but with mark hovering over him in full control, he was submissive and desperate.

   taking his sweet time, mark pulled off donghyuck's boxers, the only piece of fabric that was left on him. he held donghyuck still by the waist, pulling away for a moment to admire donghyuck's beautiful body. from the look on his face down to the way he curled his toes, mark couldn't wrap his head around how pretty donghyuck was. with his body completely naked for mark to leave kisses or hickeys or simply do whatever he wanted to, mark truly felt like he was the luckiest person alive. even though all of his clothes were off, the necklace that mark gifted him remained on his neck. just like the pendant on his necklace, to mark, donghyuck was the sun. everyone else—including himself, were just planets revolving around him. like that, he made mark's world go round.

   despite all the thoughts going through mark's head, donghyuck still wanted him to touch him. he grabbed mark's hand, placing it on his member. the second he felt mark's fingers wrap around him, he breathed out unevenly, loving the feeling of mark's cool fingers on his hot skin.

   each stroke was made painfully slowly, mark was teasing and provoking him for the fun of it. "ngh... more...," donghyuck groaned, moving himself against mark's hand. mark figured he had enough fun playing with donghyuck, so he stroked him faster, one hand gripping onto donghyuck's thigh as he did so. he moved up and down donghyuck's shaft, the sun kissed male shaking beneath him, his high coming near.

   when mark pulled his hand away, a teary eyed donghyuck looked up at him confused like. his dick leaked with precum and within a few more strokes from mark, he would've been able to ride out his orgasm. mark pressed a kiss to his nose, "touch yourself for me."