Conclusion

As an author, I didn't write this book just for fun and for the smut scenes only. This book is an eye opener for everyone about the real side of having a 'daddy issues'.

Daddy Issues (non-clinical definition)
A person is said to have daddy issues when they have an unhealthy or absent relationship with their father.

Examples include a dad who was abusive (emotionally and/or physically) or a paternal figure who was not present during formative years

Y/N is fatherless for a long time ever since she was born. Her mom was a workaholic woman.
Her mom didn't raise her well, she focused more on her job.

Y/N herself is impulsive when it comes to men validation. She over sexualize herself to the point that she's sleeping with numerous men. She never think about it, just go with the flow. And even send nude photos of her..

Some women with daddy issues find themselves in relationship after relationship with abusive partners. This could result from having a subconscious desire to mend a broken relationship with your dysfunctional or absent father.

She have trouble setting boundaries. Meaning, You have a really hard time saying "no" when you don't want to do something because you're so worried about upsetting your partner or them leaving because you made a boundary. This can put you in a bad position that can range from uncomfortable to downright dangerous. This is very y/n...

Y/N become easily attached. Instead of pushing men away, you could do the opposite too: become easily attached. Honestly, this isn’t better than pushing them away as instead of being distant, you become extremely clingy to a fault...

She almost always end up with men who don’t deserve her.
She always assume that love has to be toxic, draining, abusive, manipulative, or always has to end in abandonment and neglect.

Final Thoughts
People with daddy issues tend to not love themselves enough or love themselves the wrong way. This inevitably affects every relationship they have, be it familial, romantic, friendly, or professional.

Love should be a two-way street. You love the person, and the person loves you back without any conditions. You are most likely to have stable, loving relations if you learn to love yourself and set personal goals.

Hence, daddy issues is not a serious mental issue. But we shouldn't judge those people who have that kind of problem with themselves. Both men and women can have a 'daddy issues'.

———