14

⚠: CONSENSUAL, DOUBLE PENETRATIVE SEX, ANAL, ORAL, FINGERING, OVER STIMULATION, FACE FUCKING, BDSM, THREESOME - Ran Haitani & Rindou Haitani

The next day the older haitani is spamming you thru text message. Saying he misses you already, he want to see you again, 'let's meet just the two of us'. He became flirty in his messages and you don't know how to respond to that. You were a little bit worried and scared about him because what if he's on their hideout, what if his co-members saw his phone and saw your name on it. And tell south about it.

-

You are currently at the school library doing your school works. It's end of the class. So you decided to do it on the library because it's peaceful there. You realize that the school library is quiet big you don't usually go there, this is the second time you went there to work. While roaming around the library you decided to go to the computer section to get some book for your ICT class. You froze when you saw a girl standing and bends over and the guy is fucking the girl from behind. The two of them are alone in that section.

"H-haruchiyo ohh harder please" the girl keeping her moans not to be heard by other people.

"You like that huh you bitch"

"Hmmm yeah s-so please do it harder"

Your eyes widened and you run the moment you saw them. Ugh I hope they didn't notice me or anything how could they do that in the library? They are so fucking brave.

You immediately go outside the library and senju saw you.

"Are you okay? Why are you running like you something scary or something" -Senju

"Yeah I saw something scary" you said while catching your breath.

"The heck y/n you're too old to be scared like that ghost are not true" she said.

"Just kidding okay don't tell this to anyone okay? I saw someone fucking right now in the library that's why I'm running"

"What the? There's a CCTVs in the library" -Senju

"They were doing that in the computer section I heard that part has no CCTV so yeah"

"Ugh horny mother fuckers anyway I missed you so much y/n we've been busy this month. We have no time to see each other" she pouted.

"I missed you too you freak." you replied and you kissed her on her cheeks.

"I will be busy again this coming week y/n I have two responsibilities my gang and school ugh this is tiring"

You hugged her tightly. "Don't stress yourself okay? Take it easy"

"Aww you're the best y/n you really know how to cheer me up. Let's meet when I'm not busy anymore. I'll text you when I'm free"

"Duh I'm your sister slash best friend. Anyway I'm counting on you. I have to go home my mom said she wants to have dinner with me. I love you senju-chan bye" you said and you walked away.

"Bye enjoy the dinner. Call me anytime alright " senju shouted from a far.

You went home and waited for your mom to come home. She said that she will there at 7 o'clock pm.

After an hour you heard the door click and it's your mom carrying a plastic bag with a food in it. You set the table with plates and utensils and brings out the food from the bag. And it's your favorite roast chicken.

While eating dinner "I have to work outside the country for one month. And tomorrow is my flight this is my only chance to have time with you. I will wire you money. I'm sorry my baby I didn't tell you about this this is so sudden." your mom said.

Prequel: Coquettish जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें