Prolouge

"Why did you spread my nude photos? I didn't do anything to you" you cried.

You are just an ordinary girl who's living in a simple life until your jerk ex boyfriend spread your nude photos. When you guys are still together he requested you to send some nude pictures of you because you loved him you did it. After five months of dating he dump you already making your heart break into pieces.

Why did he do that to me?

You didn't know why he did that to you. He just a jerk that's why. Little did you know that those pictures are being spread out in a whole gang including other gangs. Making them feel like love at the first sight. They feel thirsty at the same time. Making them think that they want to own you. The attraction they feel the first time they saw your leaked nude photos.

The attraction they feel. They are fond of you already the moment they saw your leaked nude photos. Making them feel like they want to be in and with you. To the point that they willing to kill each other just to win you.

They find you very alluring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for the prolouge lmao I don't want it to be that long. I'm sorry

BTW! English is not my first language so sorry if there are some grammatical error or anything.

All of the characters ages 20 and above.
You are 19 here btw.
Characters that are mention in this fic belongs to the brilliant Ken Wakui.

CONTENT WARNING: VIOLENCE, SMUT, GORE, ABUSE, KIDNAPPINGS