7

: ORAL SEX - Kakucho

2 weeks past..
You are chilling at your home since it's Saturday. You're glad that south and his gang are not bothering you. You currently reading your favorite manga. Your mom left you alone because of her business trip. And someone's knocking at the door.

You are hesitant to open it because you know that it's either south or his co-members. But you opened it anyway. It was kakucho what is he doing in here?

"H-hey" you awkwardly greeted.

"Did I disturb you?" he asked.

"No. Not really uhm what's brings you here?"

"Uhm i-I just w-wanted to s-see you"

Eh? What?

"O-oh hahahaha" you just laughed because it felt so awkward "Anyway c-come in"

He sat down in the couch "What do you want tea or coffee?" you asked.

"Water is fine for me" you pour a water in the glass and give it to him. And you sat beside him. "So how are you guys doing?" you asked.

"We just chilling out these days" -Kakucho

"That's good to hear"you answered then smiled, its awkward at this moment.

And you and Kaku are talking about the gang stuffs like in hour. He also mentioned about the disbanded gang which is toman a group where mikey leads before.

"You know what? My visions are impaired, although I only see in my one eye I can clearly how beautiful you are" he said. You felt butterflies on your stomach.

"Aww that's so sweet thank you Kaku"

"Kaku?"

"Yeah it sounds cute right from now on that's your nickname"

"It's weird but if it comes from you then its alright" he smiled. You realized how beautiful this man is when smiling. He's so fucking handsome than my stupid ex boyfriend.

You two are seating on the couch facing each other at the same time.

"Kaku how did you get your scar? It's okay if you don't tell me"

"I got this from a car accident when I was a child and I'm with my parents when that happened due to that accident they died"

"I'm sorry for asking you" you said and bend down your head because you feel pity.

"It's okay y/n" then he bends up your head. And his eyes met yours.

"Can I touch your scar?" you asked.

"Sure you can" then you touched his scar gently. That makes his eyes close

"You know what kaku you still pretty with the scars" you compliment him that makes his eyes wide open. And he stares at you "W-why?" you asked.

"No one's call me that y/n. It just feels good when someone compliments you" he replied. "Y/N can I kiss you?" he asked.

"Huh but wh-" he didn't finish you he kissed you at first its just a peck then he put his tongue inside your mouth. You realize that you are responding to his kisses. Why my lips are moving in their own? Fuck I feel wet down there.

You two are kissing like a minutes. And he broke the kiss both of you were breathless.
Then he kisses your neck "D-don't leave a m-mark" you said.

"I won't darling I'm not stupid" then he smirked. He lays you down on the couch and now he's on top of you. Then he goes down between your legs. You are wearing shorts.

He took off your shorts together with your undies exposing your wet core. He rubs your clit causing you to moan loudly.

"Ohhh shit" you moaned. After that he licks your core while still rubbing your clit in a circular motion.

"It feels so good Kaku hmmm"

He stick his tongue inside your core and moves it in a circular motion. Why is he good at this? After that he stick his tongue out then he inserts his two fingers inside.

"Ohh fuck" you whimper. He thrust his two fingers inside back and forth. You feel something weird you're about to cum.

"I'm about to cum Kaku ahhh shit" A few seconds later you came. He stands up and you still laying on the couch. You can see that he's hard through his pants because of his bulge.

"Sit y/n suck me" and you did what he said. You unbuckle his pants and took of his boxers. It's not that thick but it's fucking long.

You hold his cock and lick the tip first. Then you slowly put it inside your mouth and moves slowly.

"Ohh fuck that feels good" he groaned. You move your head back and forth. You look up to see his reaction his eyes are close.

"Fuck y/n you're doing great ughh" you pulled out his cock from your mouth and gives him a hand job. His cock is wet because of your saliva from giving him a blowjob.

You feel that his cock is getting bigger in your hand means he's about to cum.

"I'm cumming y/n" after a few seconds he cum on your face. "Shit I'm sorry y/n" he apologized then he grabs the tissue from the table and wipes your face to rid it.

"Come on let me wash your face" he said.

~~~~~~

TAIJU SHIBA'S POV

[AT TAIJU'S RESTAU-BAR]
(A/N: Inside his office)

"Have you done what I ask you to do?" I asked the private investigator that I hired to trace Y/N's information. I also ordered him to follow her everywhere she go.

"Yes mister shiba I found her informations" the private investigator said. Then he gave to me the brown envelope that contains her informations.

"What is she doing these past few weeks?" I asked.

"Mister shiba I found out that miss y/n is senju's best friend the brahman's president and takeomi, benkei and wakasa are part of that gang the 1st generation Black dragons. They had lunch together in a Cafe near her school"

"Is that so? What else?"

"And her ex boyfriend choji is also part of a gang named Rokuhara Tandai. That's all mister shiba"

"Okay thank you for the work give me your bank account I'll wire you money you may leave" I said. Then the private investigator left.

My secretary calls me on the phone saying that I have visitors. And when I ask who is it, it's Kanto Manji Gang. What the fuck they want from me?!

"Place them to the VIP room I'll be there in a minute" Those fuckers wants to negotiate with me.

--
As soon as I enters the VIP room Mikey, Kokonoi and Sanzu was there.

"The fuck you want from me mikey" I asked.

"Chill I just want you to be part of my gang let's have a deal" mikey said.

"You know that I'm done with that shit right?"

"Boss you can't please taiju if he don't want to be part of our gang" kokonoi said to mikey.

"I'm so busy managing my businesses I don't have time for that shit you know" I said. It really pissed me off.

"Okay but let me know taiju if you change your mind. Alright we're leaving I'll leave my business card here c'mon mikey sanzu we have other important things to do" -kokonoi said and those fuckers left.

These fuckers are ruining my day. Anyway I'm glad that I have y/n's information. I will be able to see her again after that fucking one night stand thing. I'll make her remember what happened to us that night.

[END OF HIS POV]

----------
Kanto manji gang debut aye. Anyways hope you guys like this chapter.