23

SEXUAL TENSION ft Kakucho

When you got home, your mom asked what did you buy. You said that the instant rice cake you liked is out of stock of course it was a lie. So you didn't but anything. Your mom was asking you why did you take that long to buy. Instead of answering her, you ignore her question. You don't know what's your alibi.
You immediately go to your room and texted kakucho.

To:Kakucho
Can we meet? I wanted
to tell you something. Are you
free tomorrow after my class?
Can we go somewhere where just
the two of us.
[Seen]

From: Kakucho
Tomorrow? Hmm
I'm always free just
for you. Okay I fetch
you tomorrow
I can't wait to see you
Y/N.. I miss you
[Sent]

You were smiling coz kakucho can't wait to see you.

Oh fuck this is bad why the heck are you smiling y/n..

<THE NEXT DAY>

You know that senju's class ended one hour before your class ended. Brahman usually feth her up like everyday so you're at ease coz they will not going to see you with kakucho.

You saw kakucho waving at you standing outside the campus wearing a casual clothes. The moment you saw him your lips smiled in its own. And you didn't even realize it.

"You seem in a good mood" he said then your mood changed.

"I have to tell you something so let's go" you said

"Let me wear this for you" then he put the white helmet from his motorbike but before he put it on your head he kissed you but it's just a peck.

"W-what are you d-doing"

"Sorry I just felt like kissing you" then proceeded on putting the helmet on your head. He's staring at you for a minute and pinch your nose "You're so cute hmm let's go" both of you hop on his motor and he started the engine.

As he start driving you noticed that the way is going to the mountain. After an hour of traveling it's getting more darker. And the motorbike stopped in front of the wooden house.

"Where are we?"

"You will find out so let's go inside"

You and kakucho went inside the wooden house. There is a couch and bed inside.

"Do you usually go in here?" you asked.

"Yes" kakucho turned on the lamp. Before you start a conversation you took a deep breath. And kakucho noticed it.

"You said you wanted to tell me about something what is it?" he asked.

"Can we sit down first?" you pull him and sat down together in the couch. You were facing him, your eyes are teary. Kakucho cupped your face and wiped your tears using his both thumbs.

"Why are you crying hmm?"

You took another deep breath.

"M-my ex boyfriend came back.."

"Do you have another ex boyfriend aside from choji?" he asked and you nodded

"Yes h-he came back and he so much worse than before and I don't know what to do with him anymore. H-he's the one w-who killed choji" you cried and kakucho hugs you so tight.

"I'm sorry for the last time I thought that it was you who killed him. Who's that person anyway?" he asked while patting your back.

"I-izana kurokawa" you said. And kakucho is shocked he stopped patting your back and let go of you from the hugged.