4

Taiju wokes up you are no longer beside him.

"Did she just run away?" he murmur and  laugh.

He don't usually approach woman at his own restaurant slash bar. That night he watched you drinking alone getting sober. And he was smiling because you look like an idiot crying alone.

"Fucking one night stand huh? I wish we could meet again gorgeous"

Meanwhile...
You are currently in the school. It's already 12 pm and it's lunch time. You decided to call senju to join you to eat lunch together.

Calling Senju...
Senju: hey y/n-chan
Y/N: let's have lunch senju I miss eating lunch with you (with a cute voice)
Senju: sure where are we going to eat?
Y/N: you know where we usually eat lunch right.
Senju: oh shoot yes okay I'll meet you outside okay? I'm gonna finish something. Bye y/n-chan
[Call ended]

You put your things inside your bag and went outside the campus building. And you finally reach the gate and went outside.

Takeomi, wakasa and benkei are also outside the gate of the campus that time. They were waiting for senju.

"Is that senju's best friend?" benkei recognize you.

"Shit she's really beautiful in person" -takeomi

"Let's approach her ya know just say hi" -benkei

They followed you because you were walking away going to the Cafe near the campus. They poke your shoulder and you turn around. You didn't say anything at first coz you don't know them.

"Uhm why?"

"you're y/n right?" -benkei

You look confused why did he know my name?

"Yeah it's me how did you know my name?"

"Because of your nu-" takeomi covers benkei mouth.

"Oh because of my nude photos?"

"Sorry about that it just happened that file are being shared with a gang" takeomi explained.

"Y/N!!" you heard someone is shouting your name and its senju.

" Oh What are you guys doing here?" senju ask benkei, wakasa, and takeomi.

"We've been planning to have lunch with you" - takeomi

"Why don't you guys join two of us you gonna pay okay?" senju said to takeomi and she wrap her arms around your arm.

"Gosh I miss you y/n it's been a while" - senju

And you guys walk a few steps and enters the Cafe. Takeomi orders a lot of of food you even saw that he paid using his black card. The food just came and y'all eating.

"Oh by the way y/n this my older brother takeomi and this is benkei and wakasa they are also part of my gang"

"Nice to meet you. How old are you guys? " you asked.

"We're just 18" -benkei

"Fucking liar they are 27 years old acting 18"-senju

"Is your ex boyfriend is a member of rokuhara tandai?" wakasa ask.

"Yeah he is, he mentioned that to me when we're still together"

"We're planning to fight with them" -wakasa

You are shocked on what you heard.

"Is that how gangs works? Fighting each other?" you asked because you have no idea.

"Yeah we are aiming for victory and recognition" -takeomi

"Hey senju are you gonna fight too? What if something happened to you huh you are my only one friend that I have" you are worried at this moment.

"Thanks for worrying about me but I'm strong you don't have to worry okay" she said then hugs you.

"What about me y/n are you not worried?" -benkei

"You are huge and you look strong too. I think you can just smash them" you said and smile.

"Yeah I am but you know there is something else huge on me" benkei said then smirk.

"You mother fucker pervert" -senju.

And after that when you guys done eating. You guys left the Cafe and went outside.

"Thank you so much for the lunch" you said politely and bow.

"You're welcome by the way nice to meet you too y/n" takeomi said then he hold your right hand and kissed it.

"O-oh haha yeah you too" you felt awkward because no one kissed your hand before.

"Nice to meet you too y/n we gonna meet again okay?" -wakasa said and he smiled at you

"Pleased to meet you y/n if you need someone we're just right here okay? We're your friends now don't be shy to us when we meet again"-benkei

They are surprisingly gentlemen. You nod at them and you and senju goes back to the campus.

When you guys are eating lunch awhile ago. You and senju are talking about what your ex boyfriend did to you. You don't know that they were staring at you. You are really alluring.

"What do you guys think of her?" benkei asked.

"She's really attractive person I might fall for her" -wakasa

"I wonder what kind of guy she likes does she like mascular man with a tanned skin"

"Bro you're describing yourself you fucker" -takeomi said then put a cigarette on his mouth and smoke.

"I know she's gorgeous but can you guys set aside her we have other business to do" -wakasa

"Let's just wait senju to hold a meeting"-Takeomi

"Does south is making a move?"-benkei

"Nope" -takeomi

"It's unusual huh it seems south is planning on something" -wakasa

"Of course he does what do you expect from that bastard" -takeomi

"We can't just chill out anytime he will make a move to provoke us" -benkei

"We can't make a move first let them start the war" -takeomi

---------------------
Okay benkei is a little bit flirt here lol.
South Terano debut for the next chapter? 🙊
Thanks for reading~