Epilogue

You went back to your home and go straight to your room. And burry your face into the pillow and scream the pain you going through. His words are keep on repeating inside your head like a broken record. You can't believe he didn't believe in you.

You were waiting for him to contact you saying he's sorry but he never did that. He didn't try to stop you or talk to you. But to blame you instead for the damage that has been done.

Is it really my fault?

Maybe he's right..

It's my fault..

Did he really meant that?

Kakucho.. I thought you were the one

But it was all in my head..

I'd never thought that you will let me leave like this.

You sat down on your bed and looked at your belly gently touched it "Sorry if you heard that"

You know that the baby inside is not fully developed but you believe that he/she can heard it.

You can't just hide this to your mom. But you are not yet ready to tell about this to her. What if she gonna hate you of course she will. You remembered the church where taiju brings you. You realize that you have to tell everything you go through.

You've been crying for almost a day and you fall asleep because of it. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes are swollen, you put an ice on it to reduce the swollenness. You checked your phone hoping that he message you but he's not.

You took a deep breath "We're gonna be alright. Mommy is strong" you said to your baby inside. You went to the kitchen and drunk a two glasses of water for hydration. You texted senju saying that you have to tell something it's about your pregnancy. You meet her in the park near your house.

"What's up? What happened to your eyes? Did you cry?" she asked but instead of answering her questions you hugged her and cry again.

She pats your back "Shhh I'm here tell me what happened"

"I-I'm p-pregnant" you cried.

"Oh my fucking god who's the father?"

"Kakucho" you replied shortly.

"He likes you, are you not happy that you're bearing his child?" she asked.

"He didn't believe me that it was his child. He blamed me instead for what happened to izana" you sobbed.

"If you thinking about aborting that child I'm gonna kill you y/n"

"What? I'm not gonna do that" you cried.

Senju hugged you tightly "Okay okay.. I just want you to know that I'm always here for you y/n. I know you're struggling but you are strong."

"Thank you, I love you" you said.

"Aww I love you too." senju ceased from the hugged and gently touch your belly "Hi I'm your auntie"

"Are you not mad at me?" you asked suddenly.

"I'm your friend and things happened already and besides it's not good for a pregnant woman to feel stress so I'm not mad at you but to be honest hmm just a bit. But I can't be mad at you" senju said.

"I'm sorry I've become more emotional" you cried.

"Shhh it's normal coz you're pregnant. Anyway you have to tell auntie about that you can't hide it forever" -Senju

"I wanna go to church first before I tell mom about this. I feel like i have to rely with god to feel better."

"Your right hmm I want to go with you but I can't I also have other things to do" -Senju