29

Two weeks after you decided to go see a doctor. Your mild headaches is frequent and you don't know how to do about it anymore. And it really bothers you so much. You can't just self medicate it's not good. Self meditation is not advisable it also bad for health.

You set an appointment this Friday. The doctor emailed you to come at 10 o'clock in the morning.

Kakucho replied to you once, he said that he needed a time for himself. Which is you completely understand him. And give him a time for himself. Thanked god that's he's alive.

You cried again when you saw his name notify on the screen of your phone. It's weird that you becoming more emotional than as usual.
You were thinking that It's normal since he haven't contacted you this past weeks. You're emotional because he finally replied you back. But his message was so cold.

You left your house so early to have a breakfast in the cafe. The smell of coffee is also unappealing, you can't stand the smell of it so you decided to leave and go to the fast food chain instead.

You stayed in the fast food chain for almost one hour before going to the clinic. The clinic is mostly recommended according to the internet. You browse online where is the nearest clinic in the area. You went to the clinic twenty minutes before the session starts. The clinic is pretty big and their facilities are complete.

The receptionist called your name and assist you inside the clinic.

"You're miss y/n haruno right?" the guy doctor asked.

"Yes doc"

"Okay by the way my name is matsuno chifuyu. Is this your first time consulting here?"

"Yes doc it's my first time here" you smiled.

"Okay fill up this form first before we proceed and I'll be back in a minute" he said and leave the room.

You fill up the form as he said. When he gets back he's now wearing a white coat blazer.

"So let's start anyway I'm going to ask you some basic questions so please answer them honestly. Okay What's bring you in today?" he asked.

"I've been experiencing frequent but it was mild headaches"

"Any other concerns?" -Doctor Matsuno

"Lately I feel really tired like I want to lie down of the bed all day"

"How long has this been going on?" -Doctor Matsuno

"I think about three weeks"

"Okay let me check your heart beat"

He goes behind you and and gently put the circular part of the stethoscope on your back. Listening to your heart rate and its rhythm. Then he wrote something on the paper after that. He took something in the drawer and it's a container for urine sample.

"I want your urine sample miss y/n. You can use my comfort room here" he smiled.

You did it and gave the container of your urine sample. He told you that they will test your urine in their laboratory of there are any complications or what.

"Anyway the other laboratory results will be tomorrow or the other day so come back here. As of now we will only give the result for pregnancy test"

Hearing the word pregnancy test scares the shit out of you. But you are confident that the result is negative since you had your menstruation last two weeks.

Within a few minutes a nurse gave a piece of paper to matsuno and he read it silently.

"Are you sexually active?" he asked.