9

You realize that you're getting railed these days. But it doesn't bother you because you kinda like it. You heard your ringing so you answer it, it's mister jin.

Mister Jin: Hello y/n how are you?
You: I'm okay mister jin how bout you?
Mister Jin: Okay today is the release day. I'll give you a gift box okay? By the way y/n by any chance would you like model an alcoholic beverages?
You: Ahm of course if you ask someone else they would accept that right away, so am I.
Mister Jin: I have this friends of mine actually that brand has two owners they are looking for a model because they're going to release a new packaging of their whiskey brand.
You: When can I meet them mister jin? I'm willing to work with them.
Mister Jin: Are you free tomorrow? Actually we are going to meet tomorrow here in my company. I'll introduce you to them okay y/n im hanging up see you tomorrow.

[CALL ENDED]

Who would reject that opportunity right?
After that call you received a text from senju.

My badass bestie <3
Let's eat dinner later y/n
Takeomi's treat lol at shiba's
restaurant see you later love
you.
[Seen]

There's so many restaurants out there why there?

{FAST FORWARD}

You went to taiju's restau-bar and you can see from the outside that takeomi, wakasa, benkei and your best friend senju are there waiting for you. The moment you enter the restaurant they were waving at you, and you smiled at them.

And you sat between takeomi and senju.

"Waiter!"-Takeomi

When the waiter arrived he gave the menu list to all of you.

"Y/N order whatever you want takeomi will pay" benkei said. You're the type of person who doesn't eat a lot when dinner so you ordered plenty of food. You don't want to get fat coz you're a freelance model you have to maintain your body shape.

(A/N: there's nothing wrong being fat in real life model really doesn't want to get fat. No to fatshaming)

A few minutes later orders arrived.

"Is that enough y/n?" benkei asked.

"Yeah I'm actually on diet i have to maintain my figure"

"You know what if you have time you can come to our gym" -wakasa

"How much is the membership fee?" you asked.

"It's free for you darling since you're senju's best friend" -wakasa

"Ehh? Thank you so much for that" you smiled at them.

While you guys are eating you saw that taiju is coming. And your heart beats so fast.

"Oh you guys are here" -Taiju

And he shakes hand with takeomi, wakasa and benkei. "Are you guys enjoying the food?"

"Yes the steak is the best" -Benkei

"Y-you guys k-know each other?" you asked.

"Yeah we're 1st generation Black Dragons" -Wakasa

"And I'm former leader of 10th generation Black Dragons of course I know them gorgeous" -Taiju

"Oh you know him too y/n?" -Senju

"Yes she knows me very well right gorgeous?"

"But how did you guys meet?" -Senju

You couldn't say anything coz you don't want to say that you met him because of one night stand.