24

⚠: MURDER, HIT AND RUN

When the sun rises kakucho taked you home. Senju called you multiple times, but there was no connection in the mountain so you didn't received her calls. Senju spammed you a text messages saying emma wants to hang out with you actually the three of you. She wanted to go to the amusement park. You texted senju saying sorry your phone died. Of course it was a goddamn lie again.

Your mom asked where have you been the whole night, as soon as you arrived at your house. You don't know what to say so you lied again that you slept at your classmate's house because of the group project. You were glad that she doesn't ask you more questions.

It such a relief that you were able to open up your dilemma to kakucho. Knowing that it will ruin their relationship as a brother. You can't stop over thinking about it. Kakucho told you not to worry about them. Though you trust his words.

I hope nothing can change between them.

You remembered what happened the last night. Kakucho's warm hugs are really different, it felt good when he did it. You can't stop thinking about his hugs and kisses. You found yourself touching your own lips, you even doesn't realize that you are smiling while thinking about it.

Woah.. Stop thinking about it y/n damn it.

<FAST FORWARD>

You went to the school after kakucho taked you home in the morning. You texted senju to have lunch with you as usual.

"I already told you right? I texted you emma wants to hang out with us" -Senju

"Only girls?" you asked

"Yeah she said she wanted to go to the amusement park but draken is so busy so she invited us to come with her" -Senju

"Okay I'm in uhh besides I also want to hang out with her and with you" you smiled.

"Aww that's sweet anyway your mom called me last night you didn't come home? Where have you been last night?" -Senju

"I-I'm with my classmate's house we did our group project" you lied.

"You usually tell your mom about that stuff but why didn't you texted her that you're not coming home?" she asked.

"I forgot to tell her coz it's urgent" another lie.

"Ohh okay next time tell her where are you and what are you doing. She's worried about you" - Senju

"Yes ma'am" you smiled at her.

-

"Are you sure you want draken to partner up with you?" kakucho asked south.

"Yes and is there any problem with that?" -South

"Draken is smart I don't think that you can convince him" -Ran

"Are you guys worried? I'm good at negotiating" -South

South terano wants draken to join rokuhara tandai. He is trying to increase the strength of his gang. That's why south is planning on meeting up with draken. To convince draken to join rokuhara tandai.

South immediately drove his motorcycle and went alone to D&D Motors to meet draken.
The moment south arrived at the motor shop. Draken was outside smoking a cigarette.

Draken saw south was about to approach him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" -Draken

"Partner up with me" south terano said.

"Huh? Why would I? I already retired from that" -Draken

"Bullshit. Just be honest that you're part of brahman" -South