13

When the photoshoot was done. You decided to go to the playground near your home. You sometimes go there to relieve stress. When you got there you play swing by yourself. The playground reminds you the boy who fight for you against your bullies when you were young.
You were looking at him mouthing help me. He was eating dorayaki that time when he saw you crying sitting on the ground and the group of kids were laughing at you because your pale skin color they were calling you ghost. He's a bit older than you back then.

<FLASHBACK>

"T-hank you" you said while sniffing.

"Next time don't let them bully you okay? But I think they will not going to do that with you anymore look how they scared right haha"

When that incident happened he left you already he said that he's going home. You waited for him every day in the playground to come but he didn't. I wish I could meet you again dorayaki. You decided to call him dorayaki since you didn't ask his name back then.

You don't have feelings for him but there's something inside you that you wanted to meet him once again. Because of that incident no one is bullying you when he stood up for you.
You learn how to fight for yourself.

"Y/N" someone's called your name from behind. You are shocked because it was choji the fucking jerk :) is he following me?

"What the fuck you want? Are you following me you stalker" you yelled.

"Look I'm sorry for what I've done to you please come back to me. I regret doing that to you I swear. " he said.

"I'm not stupid choji why would I come back to you? You're the one who fucking ruined my life. You even spread my fucking nude photos for what? Does it makes you cool? Well congrats you're fucking cool because of that"

This mother fucker wants to come back out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry please forgive me I already deleted those photos" -Choji

"I'm not forgiving you besides thanks for spreading my fucking nudes that even your boss saw it and he railed me for being fucking hot. By the way south's dick is bigger than yours" you smirked.

"Whore" he yelled.

"Is that a compliment? Well thanks, now you know that im a fucking whore you fucking jerk. Oh in addition I think kakucho also likes me. He really cares about me how sweet right? His dick is also bigger than yours" you laughed.

"Fucking whore. Bitch. Hoe. Fuckgirl"

"Call whatever you want you cunt I don't even care! Can you please back off. You have the audacity to come back to me after what you've done to me?" you yelled.

"Please forgive me Y/N come back to me. Let's get started over again" he begged.

"Wow? You just called me Whore, bitch and hoe now you're begging me to come back to you. Are you crazy or something? Anyway back off I'm going home now"

You stand up from sitting on the swing. And he grabs your arms.

"We are getting back to each other whether you like it or not"

"M-my arms choji I-it hurts" you're about to cry.

"Oi choji is that how you treat a woman?" you heard someone interfere it's shion madarame.

The whole members of Rokuhara tandai was there and they are now wearing their gang uniforms. And choji let go of your arms. You look at kakucho he's mad but he need to stay calm. And south's gaze become different and it's dark.