22

⚠: MENTION OF KILLING, ABUSE,  PENETRATIVE SEX, OUTDOOR SEX ft Izana Kurokawa

One week ago you promised senju to have a coffee date with her. To talk about something that she wanted to tell you about mikey. You were waiting for her to come in the popular coffee shop near shibuya. You wore casual clothes since it's weekend. After you saw senju entering the shop and you waved at her.

"I waited for you hmm I treat you today what do you like?" you asked.

"I like sakura latte and blueberry cheesecake"

You smiled at her "Copy that ma'am"

You went to the counter to order what she liked and for you also. Then you went back to the table and waited for the order to come. When the order arrived, senju started to talk.

"Remember what I said to you? My childhood friend promised me that he will marry me when we grow up" -Senju

"Yes I remember"

"It was mikey"

"So? What about it?"

"H-he changed a lot when that incident happened. Haru and mikey were really good friends before. There was an airplane toy that mikey really liked to play with. I was very curious about that i wanted to play that too but I accidentally broke that." - Senju

"What happened next?"

"I blamed Haru.. I blamed him t-that h-he's the one who broke it" senju's eyes are teary.

You pat her shoulder "Did you say sorry to your brother?"

Senju shooked her head " I didn't it's so damn late to do that"

"Did you try talking to your brother?"

"No... H-he changed already he said that he doesn't have a siblings."

"When the time is alright.. Try apologizing for your mistake. I know you are very sincere person senju. I know he will forgive you just wait for that time" you said.

"I'm so glad that I met you y/n I have a best friend to rely on" she sniffed.

"You did the same thing to me tho. I have a badass best friend to rely on."

You wanted to tell her about izana but you choose to remain silent about him. You don't want her to worry so much for you. And for sure if you tell senju, she will tell it to your mother. If that happens everything will be much worse.

"Ahm y/n I heard in the news that choji found dead in the street two weeks ago" you almost choked your drink.

"Y-yeah I-I heard it too" you said.

"I can't help but to suspect that you killed him but I was thinking I know that you don't have a gun so it doesn't make sense. Sorry y/n i suspected you" - Senju

"It's fine i won't blame you for thinking to me that way"

Even senju thinks that I killed choji...

You and senju talks about a lot of things. Like why tokyo manji gang disbanded. And you were shocked because the reason is it's mister kisaki is the one who destroyed mikey's gang. He is the traitor that succeeded to destroy tokyo manji gang.
Draken leaves toman when baji killed himself, and kazutora got arrested. And until now he's on the jail.

Peh yan almost leave toman.

Pah china's girlfriend abused sexually and physically by moebius. And it was mister kisaki who planned them all.

Draken got tired of mikey....

You decided to have an early dinner with senju first before you got home. Besides your mom texted you that she will got home one hour early before you because she also hangs out with her friends. It's so rare that she hang out with her friends during weekend.