3

⚠: SMUT - Taiju Shiba

He stands up and offer his hand for you.

"Shall we?" he asked then you hold his hand and stands up.

You are holding his big hands. Going to the parking lot. You're out of your mind right now. He opens the car for you and you hop in and after that he drives his car. You feel dizzy but you're eyes and mind are awake.

After a few minutes the car stops. He opens the door for you. He's such a gentleman. The surroundings are very blurry in your eyes. You look around. You and him are in an elevator. The door opens at the 9th floor.

"W-where are we?"

"Hotel"

"Whaaat? Why did you bring me here? Are you gonna take advantage of this drunk gorgeous lady?" you teasingly said and laugh. You walk with him and he opens the door with the key.

When the door shuts. He grabs your hips and kiss you passionately. You respond to his kisses.
You slowly took off his tuxedo coat. And you unbuttoned his white blouse. Damn those tattoos.

He stopped kissing you and carry you to the bed. He's now on top of you. He kisses your neck leaving a mark. He took off your dress

"Oh damn I think I will never forget you y/n" he said then he took off your underwears. You are fully naked. He suck your tits making you moan softly.

"Ahhh shit"

He run his hands all over your body down to your core. And rubbing it in a circular motion, when he's done sucking your boobs he faces himself between your thigh. You can feel his hot breath in your core making you feel so wet down there.

"I'm sorry God but I'm gonna sin with this gorgeous lady tonight. And thank you for the wonderful blessing that you gave me tonight. And I'm sorry again but I think I will fuck this lady senselessly."

Did he just pray before eating my pussy?

After that he start licking your core. Sticking his tongue out and insert it inside you. You can feel his tongue roaming inside making your back arch because of the sensation.

" Oh God hmmmp" you moan.

"Oh dear stop calling him moan my name instead"

While licking your core he inserts his two fingers inside.

"Fuck t-taiju gonna cum"

"Go on cum on my fingers sweetheart"

He thrusts his two fingers back and forth. Making you cum for the first time. You know that this is just started. He stood up and he unbuckle his pants together with his underwear revealing his huge and long shaft. You gulped because it so huge as fuck. Will it fit? And then he lay beside you.

"suck this first" he's referring to his shaft. You lick the tip first making him groan. And then you slowly putting it inside your mouth and move up and down.

"fuck y/n your mouth is so tight it feels so fucking good" he groaned.

Those words are just like ecstasy, you feel that your core are dripping wet because of what he said. You felt horny even more. Your insides feel itchy. You let his shaft out of your mouth.

"P-please put it in"

"Alright" then he smirk a little. He positioned himself on top of you. He hold his shaft using his hand as a support then he brushes it on your clit. And he slowly put it inside. It's so big....

"Fuck your pussy so tight sweetheart I might get addicted to this" he said while thrusting.

"Ohhh t-taiju" your mind went blank at this moment because of the pleasure that you feeling.

"Fuck sweetheart it feels so good inside"

"Ahh yes right there"

"You like it huh? You like how this pussy get filled by my cock?"

"Ohh yes I do"

"Feel so fucking damn good"

"I think im gonna cum again taiju ohh shit it really feels so good" you moaned.

"Wait for me sweetheart we gonna cum together" and he thrust roughly. You feel his shaft even bigger means he's near.

"I'm gonna cum sweetheart ohhh"

"Faster please ohhhh"

"Gonna cum uhh yes" he groaned as he released his cum on your tummy. And you fall asleep.

6:23 in the morning.....

You woke up and you noticed that this not your room. You feel like someone is besides you. You suddenly remembered what happened last night. You immediately wear your dress and put your heels on, and you grab your purse.

You look at him once again, he's sleeping well so you grab this as an opportunity to leave the hotel room. Your head still hurts and also your core. You keep asking yourself why the heck did you had sex with a man that you newly met.

As you exit the hotel lounge. You take a taxi to go home. As you got home your mom left the house for work. You remember that she usually go to work at 5 am. Yes she go to work that so early.

"What the heck did I just do last night?" you said to yourself. You decided to take a shower because you smelt like a mixture of alcohol and cum. You notice that you have so many marks on your chest.

After 1 Hour... You cooked your own breakfast and eat. After that you wore your uniform because you have class at 9 am.

"Shit my vagina feels sore" you complain.

You still managed to walk properly but it really feel sore down there. You suddenly remember what happened last night. He's dick is so big compared to my jerk ex boyfriend. You shook your head.

I must forget what happened between us last night it's just a one night stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats it for today's chapter. Again I'm sorry if there are some grammatical errors or misspelled words. Hope u guys like it.