33. Pick up lines (Cracker x Female!Reader) ❗️

Mulai dari awal

★。\|/。★
Back In Totto land
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

As your feet laid on the dock of Totto's land main island, anxiety invaded your guts. One part was from having to inquire Mama about the authorization to move back into her kingdom. The rest was due to Cracker. Was he well? Did he forget about you? How would it be if you met once again after all those years? Would he be mad? Would he be sad? Would he be happy? So much uncertainty made you feel dizzy. However, you had to get a hold of yourself ; being accepted back in the land was your priority. You promised your parents to come back and help them with the bakery. They were expecting you and you coould'nt let them down. You had to make a great impression on the queen!

"Didn't you leave my paradise on earth to become a Marine?" the woman didn't even allow you to introduce yourself. She already was on a mission, a task ; quickly taking care of you and your needs.

"I did, Big Mom."

"What tells me, I can trust you, huh?"

"I quit." the queen frowned and therefore you decided to deepen your answer. "Naturally, you'll want to check. I can give any information needed to facilitate your research, I have nothing to hide-"

"I don't recall your name." she coldly interrupted you.

"(y/n), (y/n) (l/n)."

"(y/n)," she repeated loudly. "Oooooooooooh, of course. I knew I knew you! I couldn't have forgotten a specimen as fine as you," she declared as she reached for an arm. You allowed her to touch you no matter how fast your heart was pumping.

"Speci- I mean...I'm touched, mama." you whimpered as she almost crushed your arm. Obviously, your pain was a comedic show to her. "Mamamamamama," she laughed. "Why do you want to move back in?"

"My family lives here." you stated as you attempted to massage the pain away.

"And on which island might that be?"

"Biscuits Island, mama."

"I see...then, welcome back home!"

"Don't you want to make any research?", you asked, aghast by Mama's easygoing attitude.

She leaned closer to you, her gigantic face right in front of yours. "No but if I discover you lied, I'll kill you." she sang, smiling.

As expected...

★。\|/。★
(Timeskip)
★。/|\。★

It has been 3 days since you arrived back home after being away for work purposes. Your parents wept in your arms for almost an hour when you knocked at the family house door. Your shirt was wet with tears.

Your mother declared she'll make you your favourite dish tonight to welcome you back now that you were finally installed. Therefore you were the one that had to close the shop because, of course, your father wanted to help. How was this fair? You were reflecting on that matter as you scrubbed the counter until it shined. You hummed the song that lived rent-free in your head when knocks on the glass door got your attention. It was a tall, shirtless purple haired man : Charlotte Cracker. You froze on the spot. It's been years since you saw the man with the worst pickup lines in history. "I bet they tried to put you on the cover of vogue but your legs were too long." he said once.

Ultimately, you left the state of stature behind and went to open the door. "So....you quit the marines? Huh?" he asked once inside the sweet smelly bakery.

You sighed even though you knew he'd interrogate you. "I'd understand if you have doubts-"

He teasingly patted your forearm. "Knew you missed the bad guys."He really didn't change and what followed reinforced your point. "And to answer your question, I have full trust in Mama's judgements. Plus, if you lied, I'll be the first one to cut you into tiny pieces...to eat you!" he smirked.

You snorted loudly. "Your pick-up lines are as awful as ever. I swear, for a Sweet Commander, you're quite sour."

He frowned but not to your comment as you'd expect but at your normal behaviour. "Where is good old (y/n) that was the cheesiest person alive? You know, you're so sweet, you're giving me a toothache." you giggled, remembering the good old days when he tried to convince you to go out with him.

"Aside from being drop-dead gorgeous, what do you do for a living?" you joined, thinking the man was just fooling around.

"I've heard it said that kissing is the 'language of love.' Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?"

"Not bad, not bad." but yours was better as the moment it left your lips, the collected men became a blushing mess. "Your body is a wonderland and I wanna be Alice." It's also at this very moment that your realized he wasn't just goofing around with you, but genuinely flirting. "I...sorry. I didn't think before talking...I...sorry." You were both laughing like shy teenagers. You ran to seek refuge behind the counter, trying to figure what you could say. You had to change the subject now! He was quicker than you though; "So you're staying here for good?"

"I'm not going anywhere if that's what you want to know."

"So..." he drummed his fingers on the glass that offered a perfect view of the sweets. "Wanna go out someday?"

"You're never going to give up, are you?"

"I've had a few years to recharge." he flirty phrased. He started to talk again but you isolated yourself in your thoughts. His voice only reached you in whimpers as you asked your inner safe what were the pros and cons. "Tomorrow."

"Huh?"

"I'm free tomorrow night." you specified.

The eyes of a man people feared were joyfully sparkling. "Really?"

"Nothing holds me back anymore."

He gently reached for your hands and brought them to his lips to give you a horde of sweet kisses on your used and dry knuckles as he looked up to you lovingly.

"6?"

"6."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I hope I managed to write down the scenario the way you saw it unfold _Angel_Artist

I hope I managed to write down the scenario the way you saw it unfold _Angel_Artist .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Smoker x Flirty!Demolitionist!Funny!Chaotic!Female!Reader
➢Shanks x Singer!Kind!Flirty!Female!Reader
➢Killer x Nerdy!Lively!Clumsy!Female!Reader
➢Luffy x Calm!Smiling!Kind!Discreet!Female!Reader
➢Marco x Independent!Overthinker!Bubbly!Female!Reader