Attention grabber

"So, you both (finally) fucked?" Polly asks now that it's lunchtime, and she get the chance to talk to you both. You glance at Liam and slowly nodded. Polly started buzzing like how a phone does, we all know what's gonna happen. Liam sighs, Polly jumped up from her seat in front of you and cheered loud enough to wake up the dinosaurs. You smiled in embarrassment, waving your hands to try calming Polly down.

"AHA! DAMIEN YOU FUCK, YOU OWN ME SOME MONEY BITCH!" She yelled across the cafeteria, pointing at Damien who groaned as her remark. "God fuckin damn it..." Damien muttered under his breath, pulling out his wallet. Polly went over and happily snatch the 50 bucks Damien hold towards her, which he huffed in annoyance. 'At least they took it slow with the relationship.' Damien thought, smiling to himself as he continue to eat his snack bar.

Damien looks at your direction and give you a thumbs up, smiling brightly at you. "YOU GO DUDE!" Damien yelled to your direction, putting his fist in the air. You awkwardly waved back, looking away from Damien to exhale a breath. Liam chuckles, nudging your side with his elbow. You direct your attention to him, "Hm?" You hummed to signal you're listening. As you turned your head towards him, he lean in and give you a peck on the lips before pulling back.

You look at him surprised, he gives you a small smirk before looking back at his phone. You hold onto the beanie on your head so that your bunny ears doesn't spring up in surprised. You blink at yourself dumbfounded, you look at your half eaten food blushing slightly. You grabbed your red apple and bring it to your mouth, but the apple was taken away from your hand. You look at the owner's hand confused, it was not Liam. But a man with long white hair with red eyes, his skin was pale and he wore a fancy cape.

Like how a vampire would wore it, "I would say my eyes are up here, but I'm not here to flirt." You snapped back from basically eyeing him the whole time, and immediately apologised to the man. Liam look towards your direction after hearing a familiar voice, eyes widening at the man standing beside you. 'No why him??' Liam thought, but he kept his cool as he made eye contact with the man. The man bowed towards Liam, you being in between them awkwardly looking at them both.

"...should I leave or?" Liam looks at you with pleading eyes, the man whose standing beside you shook his head. "No need, I'll speak a few sentences and I'll be off with my vampire life." 'So he is a vampire...' you thought in realisation, you nodded your head as you went for a sip of your juice box.

"So father." The man started his sentence, which you replied by choking on your drink. The man hummed as Liam patted your back, you looks up at Liam in disbelief. "'Father'???" He looks back at the white haired man, clearing his throat. He closed his eyes as his cheek flushed pink, "I told you not to call me that, Dimitri. I merely turned you into a vampire."

Dimitri holds the apple he stole from you in his hand, "But papa, you didn't tell me that you have a lover! How could you hide this from your son??" Dimitri asked holding his hand against his chest, feeling betrayed from his non biological father. You giggle at Dimitri odd behaviour for Liam. Liam hold on your on the shoulder, "stop it." He muttered to you, blushing redder.

"Oh come one. Even if you're not related, he still portraits you well." You whispers back to Liam, he scoffed hitting your shoulder hardly. You winced at the pain, rubbing the part where it hurt, glaring at him playfully. Dimitri watch the interaction between you and his father, but he couldn't lie to himself that you both are a good couple. He hummed, getting the attention of the both of you. Dimitri passed the apple to you, you thanked him as you took a bite of it.