Vera's approval

NARRATOR
Detention wasn't what you were expecting, the supervisor gave us one of each a piece of paper. You thought it was just one of those days where as you have a punishment to write 'I won't skip class ever again' for like a dozens a time. But to your luck, it's just a simple pop quiz about mathematics.

You look at the paper and felt relief, might as well give yourself a pat on the back for actually listening to class, you and Liam are fortunately freed from detention as you two walk down the hallway. "For reasons, I thought you weren't going to get out that fast."

Liam said to you looking at his phone, you scoffed as you crossed your arms. "That's fucking rude to assume that I'm dumb." He snickers, holding in his laugh with his hand. You huffed and look away, but you had a tiny smile seeing Liam having fun.

Far away there stood Miranda and...a light blue demon? Well, the demon was standing in the open while Miranda is peeking around the corner absorbing you two having a conversation. The blue demon looks between Miranda and the both of you, seemingly confused yet curious. So she decided to start a conversation with Miranda, "So, the bunny is the one who befriended my worst enemy, Damien!?"

"SHHH, not so loud! They're basically walking to our direction!" Miranda glance at Liam and you, who both are minding your own business. "But to your answer, yes. The other guy beside is also friends with Damien but that's not important." Miranda said, the blue demon nodding along. "So my mission is to kill the bunny?" The blue demon asks, Miranda shook her head.

"NO! Your plan is simple, if you followed it, my operation: Liam's jealously will surely succeed." Miranda said happily, the blue demon scoffed. "But what's in it for me?" Miranda looks at the demon and grinned, "If you do as I say, you will surely find Damien's secret weakness~."

"I wonder what she's up about." You said to Liam while looking at the interactions between those two. "Probably one of her operations again..." Liam replied bored, putting his phone away as the server on MomentGram failed to load. You look at Liam and thought, 'We kissed and he's not bother by it, does it mean we're...' You whispers to him, "So, are we a thing now?"

If Liam had water in his mouth, he will definitely spit it out or choke on it. He was taken aback by your question, "That's a dumb question Aster..." Your ears went back a bit, you were about to apologise for the question until he cuts you off with a "Of course we are. I mean, I did went all that trouble just for you." You were surprised but it does make sense, if he doesn't have feelings for you, he would've just left when asked to.

Right back to them, the blue demon perked up, "IM IN! What do I do, fish girl?" 'Oooo getting Dahlia into this is super easy as ABC!' Miranda thought, "Simple! Just take the bunny somewhere specifically away from Liam. We don't want anyone know about Damien's secret weakness, do we? It will not be called 'secret' if everyone knows!" Miranda explained her plan to Dahlia, who's ready to do her mission.

She gives Miranda a confirmation nod and walked towards Liam and you. Liam looks up from his phone since MomentGram is now working, and saw Dahlia who currently walking towards his direction. "HEY YOU!", Dahlia shouted, pointing a finger towards you. Surprised by the demon's outburst, you hesitantly pointing to yourself confused. "YES YOU, THE BUNNY!"

Dahlia stood in front of you, placing her hand on your shoulder. You awkwardly look at her, not knowing if she wanted to kill you or not. She looks back at you with a big grin, "Hey bunny, I heard you defeated my nemesis in dodgeball!" You blinked at Dahlia's comment, "...Do you mean Damien?" You asked, she nodded her head.