GYM CLASS

You and all of your friends went out of your dorm and to school, you were talking about wanting to experience going to different school areas besides the auditorium and classroom. Scott quickly raise his hand, almost hitting Liam in the face, "O o I have a idea, how about the gym!?"

You perked up in curiosity, "The gym? That sounds interesting, can we?" You ask your friend group, they look at each other, discussing if that's the final decisions, most of them vote yes, including Liam, so that's a plus!

They then nodded at you. You grins as you stomps on the floor, Liam and Scott knows what this mean, but the both of them have different reactions. Liam looks fucking terrified while Scott looks excited, the others look at you confused.

You smirked and said, "Buckle up." The rabbit hole appears just enough to swallow everyone in, some screams in horror while some screams in excitement and joy.

A 3RD POV
The coach was standing in the gym, patiently waiting for his high schoolers to come and join his class. His ears twitched as he saw something form on a wall beside him. As the saying goes, 'curiosity kills the cat', he decided to stand in front of it as he felt intrigued by the newly created hole on the wall.

He lets out a little 'Hmmm' as he examines the bunny hole, his ears perked up as he heard a bunch of screams coming in. Him having 'big cat instinct', he quickly dodged a group of students suddenly falling out of the bunny hole. He saw some familiar faces and he direct his eyes towards a student that stands his ground, and who wouldn't you know it, it's you!

YOUR POV

You hopped steadily through the tunnels while the others are sliding around like its a slide at a water park, you looked at the map you were given before school and saw the light at the end of the tunnel, so you slowed down your pace

You jumped out of the bunny hole and stand on your ground with ease, the others just came out of the hole stacking onto each other. You look at the now pancaked-friends and chuckles to yourself. Then, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turn around to see a tiger standing proudly in front of you, he waves at you with a big smile. Then he walks beside you and the tiger gives out a big laugh at the scene presented in front of him as he pats your back,

"Wonderful to see you making some friends, Aster! Now everybody, stand up straight and change into your gym uniform!" The tiger claps his paws together as he orders the high school students around, he nudge you as he whispers, "You too, go change at the locker room and come back to the gym."