A genuine kiss

You are running fast into the deep warren, you don't know how long you had been running for. You're desperately trying to search for any noises or sound but yet there's none, you were starting to worry.  Your legs are starting to feel numb, but you can't stop now, there's a vampire to rescue here.

'Come on legs, don't fail me now!' Sadly, you can't really ask for a recovery to your own body. You slowed down, your breathing is fine, but why on earth you legs grew numb? You sighed out of frustration as you kneel down, feeling drained.

You hit your legs for being weak, you sat on the grass as you stared at the greenery around you. You leaned your head against a nearby tree stump, as you tried to look for sound one last time.

....thump

Your bunny ears perked up. You quickly got off from your back as you look around, trying to find that sound again.

Thump

'There it is again! It's that way!' You quickly ran to your left, and towards the sound. The only thing you heard is your heartbeat and your footsteps. Liam, the one who you care about is missing in your own warren, actually made you panicked during this current situation. "LIAM, YOU THERE!?" You decided to yell for his name, hoping for a respond.

....

Nope, not a single respond, only the sound of leaves swaying was heard. You sighed as you felt disappointed for that as you continued running into the direction of the sound. 'Hoping you're safe, Liam.'

LIAMS POV
As I continued my way into the deeper warren, no going to lie I was losing hope bit by bit. 'Ugh how on earth did he get so far with such a small amount of time?' I checked my pockets once more to see if my phone was hopefully there, I groan in annoyance. I should have brought my phone, 'Wait...' I stop on my tracks.

'Come to think of it, when did I lose my phone?' I thought back, trying to recall what happened that day. 'I was just having a conversation in the bathroom with Polly, Damien and Aster. They were trying to convince Aster to come with them, that was the time where I was scrolling through my phone no?'

I was in a deep thinking position, as I search through my memory. 'I soon got his focus away from the party invitation they were planning, he pick me up bridal style and I got a hold on his shoulders and-'

I dumbfounded, 'I lost my grip on my phone during that embarrassing moment. Well, my phone could be either on Polly or Damien's hand.' My eyes widened, 'or worst, it could be laying on the unsanitary tile floor!'

I cringed in disgust, 'How did I didn't even think of that earlier, I should have hopped into that rabbit hole.' I pinched my nose bridge. 'That's not even the worst, if I had to get out of here, I need to find Aster. Which I'm currently failing to, oh how things are starting to go to shit...'

...thump

I raised my head curiously, what was that noise? I examine the landscape around me, there's nothing but greenery. I huffed, 'It could be my imagination, damn am I losing my sanity here-'

Thump

'...never mind, what in the living fuck was that!?' I glared at the places that most likely, a person will popped out of. There's no noises after that which causes me to panic. I saw a shadow and I turned around and see a group of three...stone like eggs? I backed up as they're literally looming over me, gosh I might get neck pains looking at them...

NARRATOR
The stone eggs seem to be looking at Liam with curiosity. Since Aster never told them about the purple skin vampire, they all shared the same thought that Liam is an intruder and comes with bad intentions. Their carved faces switched to a angry expression and they started to walk towards him menacingly, Liam looks at them while taking steps back, "Hey calm down, I'm not here for harm. Im just looking for Aster."