The morning where it hurt

Sooo, I realised that I'm starting to write suggestive chapters. And just letting you know, it's starting to turn into a mature content,

You felt a nudge against you as you slowly turned in your sleep. You opened your eyes and saw Liam looking at you grumpily, you chuckles at his expression. "What's the matter hun?" You whisper-asked him, he sighs as he whispers back, "You know we...you know, did it?" You nodded your head, "I uhm hate to admit it, but as the...bottom, in this relationship..." you hummed curiously, "I...can't really move, like, 50% of my legs."

Ah,...you smiled sheepishly at that, "Do you want to get out of bed dear?" Liam nods his head, you pulled away the covers and drag him up with you. "I'm glad that today is a Sunday and not school day." Liam said gladly as he stretched out his back, you laugh at his comment, nuzzling into his neck. "I'm sorry if I went too hard..." you apologise to Liam, who shook his head. "It's fine. I mean, I did ask for it." Your ears perked up, he really did ask for it.

You gives small pecks on Liam's jaw, with your hand soothing against his sides. Liam relaxed his body as he enjoys your daily affections, until. "Do you think Polly got her 50 bucks yet?" Liam huffed out a breath, "Way to ruin the mood Aster." You look at him confused, "What? I just wanted to know since we actually fucked." He laid back into your chest as he think about it, "Well...she haven't known about it yet, but I'm sure she'll freak out once she knows." You hummed at his answer, "So who's gonna tell her?" Then it was silent, "...yeah, we didn't think about that."

Knock knock knock, a knock was heard from Liam's door. "I'll go get it." You hopped out of bed and went for the door. You turned the doorknob and saw, "Vera? I thought you were on a Killing mission with your new sidekick." "I was supposed to, but I heard from a specific someone...perhaps a ghost friend of yours." Vera respond as she smirked, your ears perked up and you rolled your eyes. "Of course she did." Vera chuckled, you step aside letting her in. Liam sucks up his courage, "Hey...Vera." Vera sat above the covers of Liam's dorm bed.

"Hey Liam, rough night?" Liam scoffed as he grew red, Vera smiled patting his back. "Do you need anything? Maybe a cup of hot tea?" Vera asked Liam kindly, he shook his head, "No need, Aster already made one for me last night." Vera hummed as she glances at you, "I think you might found the one." She whispers for Liam to hear, he was confused why Vera said that until she explained that her exes never done anything for her after the deed. You were standing there dumbfounded, not knowing what they're talking about. Suddenly, a yell can be heard outside the dorm, followed by loud footsteps.

Liam's door burst opened with a big force, cracking the door along with it. Liam groaned, "I JUST FIXED THAT DOOR YESTERDAY." Damien walked into the room, shrugging his shoulder. "Well, just fix it again." Right before Liam burst into flame, you sooth him down by rubbing his back, Damien throws a ice pack and a heat pad towards Liam's lap. "Here, surely it'll sooth your paralysed legs." Liam looks at Damien surprised, "Oh uh...thanks." Damien grins, climbing onto Liam's bed. "No problem man." He then grabs Liam's face out of the blue, moving it up as he does so.

He looks at Liam's neck impressed at your work, "Dude, he got rough rough with you. Surprised you're the bottom here." Liam swats Damien's hand away, "At least I got laid before you do." He talked back at Damien, you look at Liam after fixing the door, frowning. "Liam..." you warned him, Liam scoffed looking away from you. Vera gestures you over while those two argue, as you sat down, Damien puts his arm around you. He fist bumped into your chest, "My man!" You chuckle at Damien, Vera cuts into the conversation. "I supposed the operation Miranda held is a mission accomplished." You smile at her, "l supposed so..." you muttered.

It was time for Vera and Damien walked out of Liam's dorm, you waved goodbye at them and two people suddenly popped out of nowhere to greet you, Zoe squeak at you, "I heard what happened! Did you two got together?!" You nodded shyly, both of her and Miranda hold their hands together squealing happily. "EEKKkkk, I'm so happy for the two of you!" Miranda said, congratulating you. You scoffed, putting a hand on your hip. "What's even surprising to you? You did planned all of this." Zoe and Miranda looks at you, "it's not surprising at all, but you doing the deed with Liam is surprising."

'It's definitely going to be a interesting chapter for story biased on these two!' Zoe thought as she took out her notebook, "Soooo, who's the bottom in this official relationship? I bet its yo-" "It's...Liam. Speaking of him, he's suffering in his dorm." You cuts in, pointing at the door behind you, "WHAT!? An absolute plot twist I never would've imagine! I'll surely write this down for my book..." Zoe slowly trailed off her sentence. 'A book?' You thought, "Hold on what book are you-" before you could continue your sentence, she sped passed you to pay Liam a visit.

"I can't believed she's already writing a fiction about me and Liam..." you complain to Miranda as you pinched your nose bridge. She laughs at your remark, patting you on the back before skipping away to her own dorm. You sighs as you went back into Liam's dorm, seeing a scene you were expecting an explanation. Zoe was sitting on top of Liam, with her hands places on his side. You opened your mouth to say something, but nothing came out so you close it back up. "Uh...you good Aster?" Zoe asks nervously, "I promised its not like those kind of videos..." You reached to your back, closing the door with the lock on. Zoe sweat profusely now that a click on the door was heard.

"You're not, planning to kill me are you?" Zoe asked panicking, you said nothing as you walks towards them menacingly. Zoe immediately hopped out of her previous position, running past you, unlocking the door and ran for her life. Once you heard the door slammed shut, you left out a breath of relief. Liam raise his eyebrow at you, you sat down on the bed and laid on top of him. "I was just going to scare her off, no biggy." He hummed, patting your head as you laid it on his chest. He winced as he felt you take a bite on his skin, he hits your head. "That fucking hurt and you know it." You look up at him angrily, "I want you to explain what was all that about."

"She's just asking me what we did during our...deed." You started at him blankly, "But I got lucky when you came in to the rescue." You hummed, laying back into his chest, listening to Liam's heartbeat. 'I wonder what those haters would think once they know I stole their dream prom date, would they planned on kill me in the future?' "Aster, you're thinking again." Liam said, poking your face to snap you out of it. "How do you know?" You asked him curiously, "You're buzzing like crazy when you thinks too hard on something." Huh, you didn't know that.

"But it felt nice on my chest, the rumbling feels amazing." Liam said laying deeper into his pillow, "like a massage chair in one of those malls." You grumble, "So basically you wanted me to think more?" Liam muttered, "No...please don't force yourself." He continue to scratch your ears, you hummed in delight. You inhaled deeply, turning pudding into Liam's palm as your tail wags happily.

Maybe staying in bed for the rest of the day wouldn't be so bad...